[Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | [Manialive 1] & [Manialive 2.8]

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

papic

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | over 340 buttons ... WORKS

Post by papic »

oliverde8 wrote:New version on line finally XD. Sorry for the delay

Installation NOTE
** If you use MLEPP to see admin menu add oliverde8_SeeAdminHudMenu = true; in mlepp admin groups configuration.

ty for a plugin :thumbsup:

don't work when add oliverde8_SeeAdminHudMenu = true; in config-mlepp-admins for mlepp plugin :/
oliverde8

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | over 340 buttons ... WORKS

Post by oliverde8 »

papic wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:New version on line finally XD. Sorry for the delay

Installation NOTE
** If you use MLEPP to see admin menu add oliverde8_SeeAdminHudMenu = true; in mlepp admin groups configuration.

ty for a plugin :thumbsup:

don't work when add oliverde8_SeeAdminHudMenu = true; in config-mlepp-admins for mlepp plugin :/
are you root? If root you should see it anyway without adding that also :?
I will have a recheck

EDIT : Sorry fixed

Thanks for reporting
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
corto-72

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | ManiaPlanet && TMF support

Post by corto-72 »

Hi Oliverde8,

The admin/manialive menu should show both Profiler and Plugin Manager plugins if not mistaken... For some reasons, the Plugin Manager doesn't show up... Any ideas?

Cheers
Corto

PS: Great work btw!!!

PPS: In the same way as you've added a "Remove this track" button to AddRemoveTracks, I think it would be good to add buttons to show the "add track local" and "remove" windows :) And then when entry quad will work (i.e. when manialive will handle the manialink answer correctly :) )there could be an opportunity to have the same for adding MX tracks, by opening up a window where we could input the MX id :pop:
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

corto-72 wrote:Hi Oliverde8,

The admin/manialive menu should show both Profiler and Plugin Manager plugins if not mistaken... For some reasons, the Plugin Manager doesn't show up... Any ideas?
I didn't tested, I don't even hae standard plugins installed. they might have been changes made to it I will have a look
corto-72 wrote: PS: Great work btw!!!
Thanks
corto-72 wrote: PPS: In the same way as you've added a "Remove this track" button to AddRemoveTracks, I think it would be good to add buttons to show the "add track local" and "remove" windows :) And then when entry quad will work (i.e. when manialive will handle the manialink answer correctly :) )there could be an opportunity to have the same for adding MX tracks, by opening up a window where we could input the MX id :pop:
I will try to add the add track local" and "remove" windows. Anyway that is done by MLEPP, it won't need any Updae for the menu it self.

I am not sure if the problem of maniaLink entry comes only from ManiaLive, :? I dodn't know that it was supported by the Game it self. It wasn't on TMF at least taht I am sure of.
If it is as you said there will be a lot of work to do, to add new windows and stuff.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
papic

Post by papic »

hello , ty for a great plugin :D

Sorry , i have tested but it still doesnt working i can see the icone admin but when i click on it nothing happened.

corto-72

Post by corto-72 »

oliverde8 wrote:I am not sure if the problem of maniaLink entry comes only from ManiaLive, :? I dodn't know that it was supported by the Game it self. It wasn't on TMF at least taht I am sure of.
If it is as you said there will be a lot of work to do, to add new windows and stuff.
See this post for "more" info, currently ML doesn't return the "entry" input from the player to the callback (only normal answer) - Look at the dedicated call back PlayerManialinkPageAnswer, you'll see the SEntryVal which is new in TM2C compared to TMF... Note that onPlayerManialinkPageAnswer should though...

I am not sure it will add a huge amount of work - defintily a new ML window for the player to input the MX id, but then pressing a ok button should just call the same command as the current chat command /admin add track mx xxx, xxx being the entry value returned by the ML... (but I may be too simplistic :roll: )
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

papic wrote:hello , ty for a great plugin :D

Sorry , i have tested but it still doesnt working i can see the icone admin but when i click on it nothing happened.
Did you tried login logout of the server after starting up ML? I haven't a solution yet for that problem that seems to happen to some people, I know why it happens but have no solution(if it comes after logout login).

Is there any errors in the logs?

If you still don't have it :? Need to think more about it :D
corto-72 wrote:
oliverde8 wrote:I am not sure if the problem of maniaLink entry comes only from ManiaLive, :? I dodn't know that it was supported by the Game it self. It wasn't on TMF at least taht I am sure of.
See this post for "more" info, currently ML doesn't return the "entry" input from the player to the callback (only normal answer) - Look at the dedicated call back PlayerManialinkPageAnswer, you'll see the SEntryVal which is new in TM2C compared to TMF... Note that onPlayerManialinkPageAnswer should though...
That is fantastic news :D. I didn't know about that
corto-72 wrote: I am not sure it will add a huge amount of work - defintily a new ML window for the player to input the MX id, but then pressing a ok button should just call the same command as the current chat command /admin add track mx xxx, xxx being the entry value returned by the ML... (but I may be too simplistic :roll: )
Yes you are right it is easy to do it for 1 command but there is many commands where this could be helpfull. For exemple GameSettings putting all of them in a windows. Would really be nice to have.
corto-72

Post by corto-72 »

Indeed I'd thought only about the mx stuff not the rest... that would be awesome!
papic

Post by papic »

oliverde8 wrote:
papic wrote:hello , ty for a great plugin :D

Did you tried login logout of the server after starting up ML? I haven't a solution yet for that problem that seems to happen to some people, I know why it happens but have no solution(if it comes after logout login).

Is there any errors in the logs?

If you still don't have it :? Need to think more about it :D
I have no errors in the logs :/ and i have tested tried login logout
i am going to wait for the mlepp plugin
thank a lot
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I have encounter your problem, in fact hudmenu seems to need to be at the begining to work.

Just migrated my server new svn adress, revisions are the same.
svn://176.31.96.206/TM_ManiaLinkPlugins/HudMenu

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”