[Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | [Manialive 1] & [Manialive 2.8]

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

oliverde8

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | ManiaPlanet && TMF support

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi
my website has been down for a while now, sorry for the inconvenient. I just reuploaded the polugin.

On the file it says version 0.26 while on the change log on the forum imy last entrey was v.14. I have no idea what has happened in between :roflol:

You can download it here. I think there was some important updates to ML, I will try to see what has happened around and update the plugin.

http://oliver-decramer.com/downloads.Download.html?id=1
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
niarfman

Post by niarfman »

Pleased to see you Oliverde :)
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

niarfman wrote:Pleased to see you Oliverde :)
Hey :D
It has been to long since I last come :D

I just added a new version of the HudMenu. It is v1.0b, it is compatible with ManiaLive 2.5
You can download it here : http://oliver-decramer.com/downloads.Download.html?id=2

I couldn't test it completely, as there is no other plugin compatible with it. The standard plugins don't have any of their methods declared as public. :(
And I just remebered I fogoth to deleteAction :roflol:

I will try to make another update this weekend
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
4lturbo

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | [Manialive 1] & [Manialive

Post by 4lturbo »

Nice ;)
CT*ImHoTep
ModLap Championship
Le jour où l'on mettra les cons sur orbite, y en a qui n'ont pas fini de tourner ...
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I just realized there was a problem with my download page, adding at the end of the files the html code of the page :roflol:
it didn't bother 7zip but was a bit of a problem for other programs and specially for txt files to be download.

The page is a bit cleaner now with some information about what you download. I didn't menage to get time to correct the menu plugin I will get to it soon :thumbsup:
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I do not know if any one interested but a small update,
The action key is now only generated once per button. it should help with a potential memory leak :D

http://oliver-decramer.com/downloads.Download.html?id=3
reaby

Post by reaby »

thanks for the update!
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I hope it works, XD I expremented a few stuff with Maniascript before remebering I had to update it, it would be nice if we could make the dedicated communicate with the maniascript :shock:
Last edited by oliverde8 on 19 Feb 2013, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Sorry sorry,
The last version I put here is Junk :roflol: I didn't zip the correct files. I updated the link on the first page :thumbsup:

I did some other updates
-Optimisation on Action key generation was not well done
-Visual improvements/corrections
+Finally virtual chat (Havbe no idea why din't see it before)
+Added buttons for all Standard Plugins using Chat technique

Basically you can add butons that sends directly chat commands exemple
<button plugin="Standard\Admin" caption="Next Map" chat="next" style="Icons64x64_1" substyle="ArrowGreen"/>
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi, more updates

You could already restart the HudMenu plugin but if you unloaded a plugin that had buttons in the HudMenu this buttons wouldn't disapear. With this new Update they will. The HudMenu will restart it self if a plugin is added or removed.

It isn't the cleanest way to do it but it is the easiest and probably the least buggy way to do it

V1.2 ML2.5 Compatibility(23/02/2013)
-Memory improvements,
-If a new plugin is loaded or a plugin is unloaded the HudMenu will reload.

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”