[Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | [Manialive 1] & [Manialive 2.8]

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

oliverde8

Re: [Plugin]Oliverde8 Hud Menu | [Manialive 1] & [Manialive

Post by oliverde8 »

yet another update : http://oliver-decramer.com/downloads.Download.html?id=6

There is a problem with the switches, I am looking in to it :)
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

another update, a big one this time

-Memory leaks hopefull all fixed
-Some architectural changes, memory usage per player is around 20kb with 300 buttons instead of 6mb. hopefully it didn't brake anything
-Switches icons works

http://oliver-decramer.com/downloads.Download.html?id=7
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Small updated
-Links & ManiaLink links works thanks to hackie
-updated Links in configuration file .
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

-UPDATED XML File
-Big icons works; it looks much better :D
-Menu refreshes it self if admin is added or removed to eXpansion Admin groups. Allowing the player to use all commands instantly
-Some small fixes

FOgoth compatible manialive 2.8 XD
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Hey, long time no update.
- Works with ML3.1
- Changed XML File
- Added new website url's
- Changed style to look better with eXtension plugin pack
- Fixed : Big icons not getting smaller sometimes

Due to changes I did to adapt for ML3.1 there might be memory leaks. I did check and didn't notice any and normally there shouldn't be. The problem was that ML destroyed my buttons when a menu was closed; for memory optimisation.

I use the same buttons for all users as well as the same action id's, so when ML destroys them it just brakes the plugin. I changed things to prevent the buttons from being destroyed and it works fine with 1 user. So testing is necessary.

I didn't announce it earlier but I have my totaly new website online so, you can find everything there : http://oliver-decramer.com/programs.Pro ... l?prgId=11

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”