[ML 2.2] TeamSpeak

Post here every finished plugin

Moderator: NADEO

jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Re: [ML 2.2] TeamSpeak

Post by jonthekiller »

I have a problem with this plugin on ML 2.3 and TS3 Server 3.0.6.1.

I have a connection lost.

Code: Select all

[2012.08.19 13:25:39] 
    Occured on 19.08.2012 at 13:25:39 at process with ID #18098
    ---------------------------------
 -> ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Transport\Exception with code 0
    connection to server 'ts3.mania-actu.com:10011' lost
  - in /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 131
  - Stack: #0 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(136): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Transport\TCP->readLine()
           #1 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak3/Node/AbstractNode.php(74): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Adapter\ServerQuery->request('servernotifyunr...')
           #2 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(91): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Node\AbstractNode->request('servernotifyunr...')
           #3 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(1773): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Node\Server->request('servernotifyunr...')
           #4 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/Connection.php(240): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak3\Node\Server->notifyUnregister()
           #5 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/TeamSpeak/TeamSpeak.php(230): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\Connection->close()
           #6 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/PluginHandler/PluginHandler.php(87): ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\TeamSpeak\TeamSpeak->onUnload()
           #7 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/PluginHandler/PluginHandler.php(52): ManiaLive\PluginHandler\PluginHandler->unload('Standard\TeamSp...')
           #8 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLivePlugins/Standard/PluginManager/PluginManager.php(84): ManiaLive\PluginHandler\PluginHandler->load('Standard\TeamSp...')
           #9 [internal function]: ManiaLivePlugins\Standard\PluginManager\PluginManager->loadPlugin('jonthekiller', 'Standard\TeamSp...')
           #10 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Gui/ActionHandler.php(71): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
           #11 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/DedicatedApi/Callback/Event.php(59): ManiaLive\Gui\ActionHandler->onPlayerManialinkPageAnswer(58, 'jonthekiller', '52', Array)
           #12 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Event/Dispatcher.php(58): ManiaLive\DedicatedApi\Callback\Event->fireDo(Object(ManiaLive\Gui\ActionHandler))
           #13 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/libraries/ManiaLive/Application/AbstractApplication.php(116): ManiaLive\Event\Dispatcher::dispatch(Object(ManiaLive\DedicatedApi\Callback\Event))
           #14 /home/tm2/ShootMania/ManiaLive/bootstrapper.php(69): ManiaLive\Application\AbstractApplication->run()
           #15 {main}
And this on TS3 :

Code: Select all

<13:21:49>  "serveradmin from 91.121.183.119:55553" connected to channel "Welcome"
<13:21:49>  "serveradmin from 91.121.183.119:55553" dropped (connection lost)
We don't need to change some things on the TS3 server?
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

As it seems your TS3 server isn't on the same machine as ManiaLive, did you check if the IP address of the machine hosting ManiaLive is white-listed on the machine hosting the TS3 server?

The connection doesn't seem to be closed by TS3 server nor ManiaLive so that's the only reason I can think of at the moment... I'll try to investigate a bit more on this anyway.
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair @ 1600MHz
CPU: Intel i5 760 @ 3.6GHz
Mobo: Asus P7P55D-E
GPU: NVidia GTX 760 2GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB
Sound: VIA VT1828S (onboard)
Peripherals: Razer DeathAdder - Razer DeathStalker - Logitech F310
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

Yes, it's not the same machine. I can't see if one isn't whitelisted but the two server are hosted by the same hoster.

And I can use a web interface for TS3.

Return to “ManiaLive Plugins”