Car skin is changing randomly :(

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

TMarc

Re: Car skin is changing randomly :(

Post by TMarc »

nailbomb69 wrote:Tmarc i was just saying. i dont know how the demos work. i have all four titles.
Did you observe this personally? :?

However, moved to reports sections.
nailbomb69

Post by nailbomb69 »

I shouldve said i own all four titles.. Anyway I have all p2p disabled download/upload...(someone tried to tell me the game wouldnt work with p2p off lol) i dont have an issue with my car changing maybe im just lucky :D
endbase

Post by endbase »

nailbomb69 wrote:I shouldve said i own all four titles.. Anyway I have all p2p disabled download/upload...(someone tried to tell me the game wouldnt work with p2p off lol) i dont have an issue with my car changing maybe im just lucky :D
Your lucky did the same this morning my car just changed again Nadeo/Ubi fix your game pls :teub:
Demented

Post by Demented »

That's a strange issue. I actually wish there was a way to create a list or folder of favorite car skins and turn on or off a setting that would either cycle through them or choose one at random, but only from a list that the user has chosen. I have hundreds of skins that I've created and like to change them every time I race. But it should be optional.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

endbase wrote:Your lucky did the same this morning my car just changed again Nadeo/Ubi fix your game pls :teub:
strange, I have some different skins (only a few, not like demented :lol: ), and the game did never change the skin of the profile by itself.
Where I see changhing skins is only in local play, e.g. hotseat or splitscreen. But afterwards, my regular skin is still configured properly in the profile for solo campaign or online multiplayer.
endbase

Post by endbase »

TMarc wrote:
endbase wrote:Your lucky did the same this morning my car just changed again Nadeo/Ubi fix your game pls :teub:
strange, I have some different skins (only a few, not like demented :lol: ), and the game did never change the skin of the profile by itself.
Where I see changhing skins is only in local play, e.g. hotseat or splitscreen. But afterwards, my regular skin is still configured properly in the profile for solo campaign or online multiplayer.
Your one lucky guy In my experience and many others I known it is an known bug as long as tm2 came out. Strange about it is that some times it stays for weeks and some times you need to change it back every day so go figure it out somebody it is an anoying thing So I have stopped changing my car to custom and drive each race now as if my cars run from demo :thumbsup:

edit : gonna try an method renamed my custom cars map and made an new one with one car in it :pop:

Nah not working :roflol:
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

I Have same Issue.
Full version game (not demo) Stadium. My car changes every map in other Country car.
I downnloaded custom car from http://www.maniapark.com/ for Trackmannia 2 with LOC file. After few rounds i have also the default skin again.
It seems to happen when you play on a convertet map from TM 1 to TM2. In TM 1 i do not have these problems, once i set another skin for the car it stays.

So annyway I think it hast to do with old maps from tm1 which are convertet to tm2, but this should not happen my opinion. So here is a "bug".

Perhaps Nadeo can find out whats wrong here and release a patch for this ^^ Because its really disapointing driving this way, everytime i must think "is that me who is driving"?

Return to “Trackmania² Reports”