[MP4][TM2S]Geometry Bug

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

Alexis123456

[MP4][TM2S]Geometry Bug

Post by Alexis123456 »

I have a bug in the start of map Kolibri (just on the server "acore Fullspeed",cause i was testing map in the solo and it was be normal).Instead the accelerator i have a something that i cant describe.In short i cant drove above this thing.Road obstracted fully.And how to pour in the message a screenshot?Now i have tested map on other sserver "BCS FullspeedMania" and there is same bug
Miss

Re: [MP4][TM2S]Geometry Bug

Post by Miss »

Save a replay and upload it somewhere.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
rachovolker

Post by rachovolker »

The map ESL - Kolibri was broken due to the MP4 update. Seems like nimp (track author) mixed the underground block (boost) at the start for some reason. To update tracks for MP4 many server hosts just recalculated shadows without checking the track which in case of ESL - Kolibri was kinda fatal.

The MX team tried to contact nimp, but since he is inactive couldn't reach him. Nevertheless, they together with Phenom, Ripz0r and Atamic managed to fix the track and upload that version to nimps MX account. Since that was 4 days ago, I guess this is the version you played offline. From the dedi-recs it looks like only the Fullspeed Advanced 80k and flood/agn server do have the updated version while all the other server-admins haven't noticed the problem.
Best just tell those admins that the version they have is broken and that they can get the fixed version from MX.
Alexis123456

Post by Alexis123456 »

ok thx a lot Miss

Return to “Trackmania² Reports”