Maniaplanet menu crashes after loading a matchsetting

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

wazerti

Maniaplanet menu crashes after loading a matchsetting

Post by wazerti »

Hello,

When I try to load a matchsetting in the online menu I get an error, when at least one map isn't in the Maniaplanet folder...
I can't click on any buttons anymore, everything is frozen, the selected maps capsules become black and I have to exit and relaunch the game manually...

Here is a picture when the bug occurs :

Btw, when I want to create a matchsetting I have to select one by one every maps... do you have an other way to select them or select one folder instead of choosing maps one by one ?

Thanks
Qlex

Re: Maniaplanet menu crashes after loading a matchsetting

Post by Qlex »

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

Could you press ESC? Also could you give me a screenshot when pressing Ctrl+G twice in that situation?
wazerti

Post by wazerti »

Hi,

Nothing occurs when I press ESC...

Error code :
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

This screenshot doesn't tell the problem. If you can, open the compact console (Ctrl + G once) and, if it's not empty, screenshot it. If nothing is here, browse Instances list in top right. Find all scripts with red names (red = stopped due runtime error) and screenshot each.

On the other hand, similar problem occurs when I try to start splitscreen mode in my title Pursuit. After extracting and modifying source files of the menu from Canyon title, I were able to access screen split type selection page (horizontal, vertical, grid), although choosing any type results in the menu opening match settings editor, which crashes immediately.
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
Fabinou38

Post by Fabinou38 »

I can confirm the problem, it happened a few day ago for me.
MixterFab38 - Member of LAN Team - Moderator / Translator (FR) of TM²Galaxy - Project Helper of TMOne, of Stornium (by Guerro) and of ThomasFox's (aka Ziyx) projects :)
Here since ManiaPlanet 1 (TM² Canyon) :thx:
MP3 / MP4 beta tester
Qlex

Post by Qlex »

Fabinou38 wrote: 01 Dec 2017, 17:07 I can confirm the problem, it happened a few day ago for me.
I see. Next time this happens, please take a screenshot of any instance that is not working as Dommy wrote. Thanks in advance.

Also : A temporary workaround in your situations would be to press Shift + Scroll Lock to restart the script from the beginning. But don't forget to take some screenshots first :thumbsup:

Return to “Trackmania² Reports”