Official PLATFORM campaign still unplayable

Moderators: w1lla, NADEO

Alcator

Official PLATFORM campaign still unplayable

Post by Alcator »

So, it's been half a year since the ManiaPlanet update broke level geometry of the Platform campaign.

I understand this is not a priority for you, but surely a new hire could be given the task of going through the 15+15+15+15+5 levels of the Platform campaign, trigger the shadow-calculation function which seems to correct the problem, package it and release it as a patch.

Please, don't ignore this huge bug in your game.
Alinoa

Re: Official PLATFORM campaign still unplayable

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

You can play Platform title on Maniaplanet 3: viewtopic.php?p=283980#p283980.

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alcator

Post by Alcator »

Alinoa wrote: 21 Dec 2017, 09:59 Hi,

You can play Platform title on Maniaplanet 3: viewtopic.php?p=283980#p283980.

Cheers :)
So, I can either go back to Maniaplanet 3 and lose Lagoon (I assume), or I can continue on Maniaplanet 4, but lose Platform.
And Nadeo considers this to be... reasonable?

All I'm asking is that a single employee of Nadeo spends maybe 1 day re-compiling all the levels so that the geometry is rebuilt, then putting it together and releasing as a patch.

On my own platform tracks, all I had to do after the update broke them, was open them in editor, calculate shadows, and it was fixed.

I mean - aren't you the track creator? Doesn't it bother you AT ALL that your creation is now inaccessible?
wazerti

Post by wazerti »

Alcator wrote: 21 Dec 2017, 11:55
So, I can either go back to Maniaplanet 3 and lose Lagoon (I assume), or I can continue on Maniaplanet 4, but lose Platform.
And Nadeo considers this to be... reasonable?

All I'm asking is that a single employee of Nadeo spends maybe 1 day re-compiling all the levels so that the geometry is rebuilt, then putting it together and releasing as a patch.

On my own platform tracks, all I had to do after the update broke them, was open them in editor, calculate shadows, and it was fixed.

I mean - aren't you the track creator? Doesn't it bother you AT ALL that your creation is now inaccessible?
+1

Return to “Trackmania² Reports”