Looking for team

Moderator: English Moderator

ChaosTheory

Looking for team

Post by ChaosTheory »

I am american and can only speak english other than a few words but we dont need to talk to wreck people together. I love this game and I find hardly anyone in America that can compete with me ever. My ping is very good for being over seas as I pay a lot for internet but I understand if people would be hesitant to let me join their team due to connection speeds across the world. I play when I notice most people are on which is morning for me into late afternoon. Leave me a reply if you're interested in letting me team up with you and your team. I am a 27 year old Male named Johnny and I have lots of German in my bloodline haha. See you guys out there. Chaos Theory over and out :pil
weerwolf

Re: Looking for team

Post by weerwolf »

Hi Jonny,

LYNX is a Dutch founded, international oriented clan. We are active in Storm, Valley, Canyon and Stadium. There are around 40 members around the titles, storm only around 20. There are clanservers 24/7 online on all titles. Shootmania has 2 siege (90K and 100K), a battle (100K) and a royal roullete server (gamemode from my hand).
We use mumble voicechat when we play. Visit our website http://lynx.tmfserver.com
Offcourse we have a few little rules to manage the clan - u can read it on the website too.

Greetz,

LYNX-Weerwolf
Clanfounder
ChaosTheory

Re: Looking for team

Post by ChaosTheory »

weerwolf wrote:Hi Jonny,

LYNX is a Dutch founded, international oriented clan. We are active in Storm, Valley, Canyon and Stadium. There are around 40 members around the titles, storm only around 20. There are clanservers 24/7 online on all titles. Shootmania has 2 siege (90K and 100K), a battle (100K) and a royal roullete server (gamemode from my hand).
We use mumble voicechat when we play. Visit our website http://lynx.tmfserver.com
Offcourse we have a few little rules to manage the clan - u can read it on the website too.

Greetz,

LYNX-Weerwolf
Clanfounder
Thanks for the reply! I will go to the website and have a look! Thanks again and take care.

Return to “Find a Team”