I think you're talking about the KarmaWidget of the InfoWidgets. At the moment I don't have much time to change them. I've been thinking about including that option, but never got to it to make it.Clem wrote:Karma Plugin :
- I see that we can choose 5 votes (--, -, -+, +, ++), but voting + or ++ has the same "weight" on the map notation, I though a map with 2 votes, - and ++, would have a 75% karma, but for now it has a 50% karma. Is this normal, is it a bug ? If it's normal, I think an option to choose that kind of ranking would be nice !
- When MX-Karma isn't activated, "MXKarma : no information" is still writen behind the map karma, maybe it would be an idea to hide this text when we don't want to use MXKarma ?
For now it'll have to do, or you'll have to use the built in Karma widget of the KarmaPlugin.
You can ask TheM about it... ^^Clem wrote:Records Plugin :
- I saw that Hark just told it today, but I didn't understand your answer : when we use RecordsWidget, if we restart ManiaControl, the plugin can't start, it says that "Local Records Plugin" has to be launched... Isn't there any way to start the "basic" plugins before, and then the downloaded plugins ? so that the downloaded plugins that needs some basic plugins can start without bug ? You said that the RecordsWidget authors should modify it, do you know who it is ? and how to ask it to him/them ?
I'd have to find out how to fix that quickly, maybe steeffeen could quickly tell me which callback I have to use...?
I'd have to find out how to do that, but again: not much time at the moment (going on holiday tomorrow ).Clem wrote:TeamScript Plugin :
- This plugin is a wonderfull idea, but I just have a little request about this one : I think that having the TS button in the "blue guy" menu (don't know how to call it xD) is nice, but that people won't find it and won't know it even exists xD would it be possible to have an option that allows us to put a button on the interface, like Donations button, so that people can find it easier ?
Hmm, that's interesting... I suppose you running ManiaControl on ShootMania (Obstacle ?)?Clem wrote:Info Widget :
- On this one, the NextMap widget doesn't work, it don't show anywhere ^^ For now, I'm using the NextMap of "Widget Plugin", but it's not the same look, and it won't show before the end of the map.
Have you checked if the NextMap Widget is enabled in the plugin settings?
Thanks for sending them in, it really helps to improve ManiaControl!Clem wrote:Well, I think that's all I got for now, I hope those feedbacks will help you to improve ManiaControl
P.S. What is your serverlogin? I see some errors which might be related to your problems here ...