Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

ManiaControl, the completely new designed and easy to use controller managing all your Maniaplanet server.

Moderators: Jocy, Wabbitface, steeffeen, NADEO

Lumpik

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik »

OK, the bug fix works.
Thanks for explanations Kremsy !
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Hi guys, Ive been looking for a controler and am very happy with what im seeing, but im not sure about the program being faulty or ive set something wrong :( so here is my issue.

Im playing on Stadium Tm2 My server is a Team one for Weekly tracks, here is a list, hope they have not been mentioned already if so sorry.

1) The Checkpoints Widget shuts down the server (as soon as you activate it).
2) Local records are none existant (The plugin is there just no records saved in the mysqil which is there in the Database).
3) The Dedi ive not managed to see a record kick in ( and new track no dedi's ).

my Php is 5.4 according to the boot up, and other items work like moving the position of the boxes for Locals and dedi, they are there but know one is at home.

oh the port value 3xxx is the only one i left as is, didnt know what that was :( as you guess im still learning this stuff after 5 years of playing Tm1/Tm2.

Regards

moose
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

I must thank you for a very challenging week so far, :) I have now discovered that you have to set in the Server Config File game mode 0 and below in the script command you have to put in /Trackmania/TimeAttack.script.txt this gets the server working, but I have still got one issue.

The Dedi records do not work at all now before the script thing it used to display the records in the dedi box, there is no error message that I can see only access to dedi was attained. So another challenge to find.....
Lumpik

Post by Lumpik »

Hi,

i would like to code the "Headshot" trigger for my sound plugin.
Remember this old link ? :D

Nadeo has added datas to the LibXmlRpc_OnHit callback. Cf OnHit() function in XmlRpc.Script.txt.
Could you add those new datas (ShooterPosition, VictimPosition, ShooterAimDirection and VictimAimDirection) into your PlayerHitStructure.php please ?
i think there's no other file to update but i'll let you check ;)

Thanks.
chapelier

Post by chapelier »

I just insalled the master of maniacontrol and i have a fatal error about "Default value for parameters with a class type hint can only be NULL". This is because some functions use typed parameter which is possible from php7 and my php is a 5.6, so i modified those functions so it works but maybe you should warn about that ??

Return to “ManiaControl”