Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

ManiaControl, the completely new designed and easy to use controller managing all your Maniaplanet server.

Moderators: kremsy, Jocy, Wabbitface, steeffeen, NADEO

User avatar
Lumpik
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 22:00
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik » 04 Feb 2015, 13:25

Hi,

I have issue with removeMenuItem() function when using the admin options ($playerAction parameter = false).

I've added a Quad() into the admin+user menu (both works) and i want to remove those icon.

Icon is removed from user menu with :

Code: Select all

$this->maniaControl->actionsMenu->removeMenuItem(69, true);
But it's not removed from admin menu with :

Code: Select all

$this->maniaControl->actionsMenu->removeMenuItem(69, false);
I've tried other numbers than 69 (with addMenuItem() + removeMenuItem()) but it always works with "true" and never with "false".

Could you tell me what's wrong ?
The code in https://github.com/ManiaControl/ManiaCo ... nsMenu.php looks fine...

kremsy
Posts: 1711
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by kremsy » 04 Feb 2015, 13:29

Lumpik wrote:Hi,

I have issue with removeMenuItem() function when using the admin options ($playerAction parameter = false).

I've added a Quad() into the admin+user menu (both works) and i want to remove those icon.

Icon is removed from user menu with :

Code: Select all

$this->maniaControl->actionsMenu->removeMenuItem(69, true);
But it's not removed from admin menu with :

Code: Select all

$this->maniaControl->actionsMenu->removeMenuItem(69, false);
I've tried other numbers than 69 (with addMenuItem() + removeMenuItem()) but it always works with "true" and never with "false".

Could you tell me what's wrong ?
The code in https://github.com/ManiaControl/ManiaCo ... nsMenu.php looks fine...
This is actually completely weired, I looked also over the class you posted and can't see a reason why it works for the one case and not for the other, will see if I have more time for inveestigate soon.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
Lumpik
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 22:00
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik » 04 Feb 2015, 20:56

OK, i've found the bug.
We both had read the code too fast...

In https://github.com/ManiaControl/ManiaCo ... nsMenu.php :
public function removeMenuItem($order, $playerAction = true) {
if ($playerAction) {
if (isset($this->playerMenuItems[$order])) {
unset($this->playerMenuItems[$order]);
}
} else {
if (isset($this->playerMenuItems[$order])) {
unset($this->adminMenuItems[$order]);
}
}
$this->rebuildAndShowMenu();
}

kremsy
Posts: 1711
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by kremsy » 04 Feb 2015, 23:20

Thanks for the report, fixed and update released!
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
Lumpik
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 22:00
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik » 05 Feb 2015, 19:39

I still have ManiaControl v0.156 and "/admin coreupdate" don't update to v0.157 :(

kremsy
Posts: 1711
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by kremsy » 06 Feb 2015, 01:11

Lumpik wrote:I still have ManiaControl v0.156 and "/admin coreupdate" don't update to v0.157 :(
Check your file system permissions.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
Lumpik
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 22:00
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik » 07 Feb 2015, 23:52

Our permissions are OK, as we're using 777.

Check your release, there's no MC v0.157 in http://www.maniacontrol.com/servers

kremsy
Posts: 1711
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by kremsy » 08 Feb 2015, 02:15

Its because v0.156 is the newest version.
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

User avatar
Lumpik
Posts: 41
Joined: 04 Jan 2015, 22:00
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by Lumpik » 08 Feb 2015, 16:08

v0.156 was already the last version before I mentioned the bug.
kremsy wrote:Thanks for the report, fixed and update released!
So what did you mean by "udpate released" ?
If you meant only on GitHub, could we have the update released in ManiaControl too please ?

kremsy
Posts: 1711
Joined: 21 Jul 2011, 09:51

Re: Feedback and Reports for Release v0.15

Post by kremsy » 08 Feb 2015, 17:00

Lumpik wrote:v0.156 was already the last version before I mentioned the bug.
kremsy wrote:Thanks for the report, fixed and update released!
So what did you mean by "udpate released" ?
If you meant only on GitHub, could we have the update released in ManiaControl too please ?
Its released but not as major version the version is 0.156110 or something, and you got it already :).
Lukas alias Kremsy, Developer of:
ManiaControl: http://www.maniacontrol.com
ParagonLeague: http://league.paragon-esports.com
MPAseco: http://mpaseco.org
ManiaViewer: http://www.maniaviewer.com

Post Reply

Return to “ManiaControl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest