Trackmania Updates for ManiaControl, Release v0.220

ManiaControl, the completely new designed and easy to use controller managing all your Maniaplanet server.

Moderators: Jocy, Wabbitface, steeffeen, NADEO

chapelier

Re: Trackmania Updates for ManiaControl, Release v0.220

Post by chapelier »

ok great and thx !
toddy

Post by toddy »

Hi!

First things first - I love maniacontrol. Its really smooth and clean and works perfectly for our team server. Great work! :1010 The only thing i miss, is individual points in Team Mode. You can see your placement during/after the match, but not how many points each player got. I was wondering if there would be an update for this?

Toddy.
toddy

Post by toddy »

kremsy wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 08:21 Heyho, thanks for using ManiaControl, dont you see the points in the scoreboard of nadeo?
Only at the end of each round you see for example in 5v5 match, first player get 10 points and last player 1 point. You dont see any summary which player picked up the most points on the map. Like this: http://i.imgur.com/DgvoOcZ.png (Taken from FAST system). You can also see how the points were distributed on each team every round.

I can also add that this information is necessary for the "official" Team and player rankings made by the community.
tomeqf

Post by tomeqf »

can we see what were the changes in recent updates?

Return to “ManiaControl”