Race Ranking doesn't show up at the end of a round

ManiaControl, the completely new designed and easy to use controller managing all your Maniaplanet server.

Moderators: Jocy, Wabbitface, steeffeen, NADEO

sebi2a

Race Ranking doesn't show up at the end of a round

Post by sebi2a »

hi, we're having an issue with maniacontrol rounds/cup/team mode, i mean, we have a problem that we can't seem to solve, even by restarting/reinstalling completly maniacontrol :
at the end of a round, the "race ranking" little box doesn't appear anymore, you know the box that displays the actual leaderboard of the round, with the score each player did, and which helps us know who got the point.
And the little camera to notice how many players are spectating you also doesn't appear anymore.
but the logs shows that its being disabled at the start of each round.

i've checked every settings compared to a "working" server, but i can't seem to find a difference between them
if anyone have any idea, feel free to share.
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Re: Race Ranking doesn't show up at the end of a round

Post by jonthekiller »

It's inside one of my plugins, you have 2 options to decide if you want to hide. Maybe MatchWidgetPlugin?
sebi2a

Re: Race Ranking doesn't show up at the end of a round

Post by sebi2a »

jonthekiller wrote: 31 May 2019, 18:54 It's inside one of my plugins, you have 2 options to decide if you want to hide. Maybe MatchWidgetPlugin?
Just tested, and it fixed my problem! thanks a lot. Though any idea why that plugin was unistalled (yes unistalled completly, not deactivate) ? cause everything was working fine 1 week ago, and no one has the right to unistall plugins on our server.

Return to “ManiaControl”