wtf, wake up Nadeo!

Discuss of everything related to TrackMania 1.
rudiporto

wtf, wake up Nadeo!

Post by rudiporto »

makers fail to see the signs of death of this game? there´s no turning back??

Impossible to be positive anymore..

http://imageshack.us/a/img835/4923/nadeo.jpg
infarctus

Re: wtf, wake up Nadeo!

Post by infarctus »

So why can i see every day a crowded fan base, loyal and positiv, encouraing our favorite devlopment structure?

Go back to CS : GO if you dislike being here.

Stop trollin plz, or do it alone on your dark nolifing room...just watch out not shouting your troll to loud, you could wake your parents up...and you'll have a computer restriction punishment.
Maniaplanet news website about coverage, Streams and major events :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ManiaActu
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

I would have a more moderate answer than you infarctus. I watched ZI yesterday btw and though of you ;)

Rudiporto, you are underestimating our work and our path. You know we care about Brazil, you know we care about Trackmania and we did it for years. The issue is that you tell us to wake up while we do it everyday to do work on a very huge project for players.

Also, avoid to be blind to other players contributions. You are making a link to what is disappearing, like Mythix, but ignores what is being created at the same time. And by the way, Mythix has closed all games since then.

Maniaplanet and Shootmania are still moving forward, it is good partners for the Trackmania community. And if it took more time, it is worth the wait in my oppinion. It would have been a mistake to stay only on the same stuff for years and years to come again. We have plans and if I avoid to share them, it is because I want to be able to adapt them along the road. Otherwise, some players would then ask why we would change them and get negative and angry etc. But it is our job to design a path for the future, since years. It reminds me when players were saying that we should not have done Sunrise, a split of the community etc. We arrived with United after haters went here. We arrived with Nations without any player knowing what we were doing. We arrived with Forever as free update for United and a renew of Nations. We did a lot of things for players and if you just remove the 'time' equation, I think we are still doing the right moves, including the ones you are unaware of. And if you are unaware, avoid to judge and tell us to wake up. Otherwise, it looks like you think we are stupid and doing our job badly. But how would it be if we did the game you loved in the first place. We changed? I can tell you that the studio is the same, the team has more experience and more people. We are moving faster than anytime in the past, but the road is quite bigger.

Let's us do the PGW, where I said that we will be 'back on track'

Please come back after. We care and if you don't know that, you should wake up ;)
Demented

Post by Demented »

I've seen the "Track Record" of Nadeo and this is what gives me a lot of faith in the future. The attention to detail takes time but IMO is worth it because what comes in time is quality product. :thumbsup:
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
serujio

Post by serujio »

what a troll...
djbacon

Post by djbacon »

TMUF, TM2C, MP and SM are great, but will this freezone crap ever gonna end. I know there are lot's a people (mostly players) that made peace of this freezone thing, but for those who wanna make server (including me) this is disaster. So many things that prevent me from creating normal server so NF and UF players can play together.
Nadeo made new games and they are successful so maybe there is enough money to make TMNF as it once was - free and awesome. I know frezone was made to "force" players to buy TMUF, but I know many people who stopped playing instead of buying.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

the freezone may stop one day since I am looking at other solutions at the moment. but why would I say so if you are then disappointed after it not being found?

just wait to see if we, as pro, are able to find solutions for the games we did with our own hard work.
djbacon

Post by djbacon »

Hylis wrote:but why would I say so if you are then disappointed after it not being found?
Oh, i will never be disappointed if freezone is gone. I hated it from the beginning.
I know it is hard work to make video games. I'm web programmer and i can only imagine how much more work is to make video game, but that said, i still thing there should have been other less destructive ways to keep Trackmania alive.
M1ku-H4tsune

Post by M1ku-H4tsune »

I don't mind the freezone. I only want that the nascar racing league in trackmania will be gone, cause since I was the champion there they blacked me and spread hate about me.
firstdriver

Post by firstdriver »

M1ku-H4tsune wrote:I don't mind the freezone. I only want that the nascar racing league in trackmania will be gone, cause since I was the champion there they blacked me and spread hate about me.
*shakes head in despair*
«DD®»ҒirstÐrive२

DDR WEBSITE .. http://www.teamddracing.com/

$i$f10«$ff1ÐÐ$f10®»

Return to “TrackMania 1 - English”