eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta4 Whitebridge (29-02-2020)

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

oliverde8

Re: eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta3 Whitebridge (09-06-2018)

Post by oliverde8 »

bass wrote: 29 Sep 2018, 14:54 Is eXpansion 2 ever going to move forward or is this it?
It's hard to say,

The beta was tested by not even a handful of people; which for us was disappointing. Also is there really more than a handful of players that are looking forward or wish to switch? With the numbers of players actually dropping in the game as well

I just finished installing my computer after moving into my new apartment(in a new city), and as I never stopped working during it has been very tiring. I like things to be clean(I tend to exaggerate), and I actually have not yet finished cleaning everything in the new apartment to my liking :)

I haven't played a game these last 2 month I think,

We might get back to it, it depends upon what happens with MP.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
endbase

Post by endbase »

Take you time man it's all good :thumbsup:
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

oliverde8 wrote: 10 May 2018, 09:40 Image
eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta1 Whitebridge

After2 months and a half, 293 commits, 421 files changed and 18,537 new lines of code. We have reached another milestone for eXpansion.

Note that this is a Beta and sadly not yet the latest release. But the beta is ready to be used by more servers. Ingame configurations are back as well as the auto update. So we are quite confident that you will like what you see. :D. This release is ready to be used
eXpansion 1.* support drop
viewtopic.php?f=518&t=39489

Does it mean youe ARE BACK with eXpansion V2 ?! :pop:
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

BestNoob wrote: 02 Dec 2018, 14:09
oliverde8 wrote: 10 May 2018, 09:40 Image
eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta1 Whitebridge

After2 months and a half, 293 commits, 421 files changed and 18,537 new lines of code. We have reached another milestone for eXpansion.

Note that this is a Beta and sadly not yet the latest release. But the beta is ready to be used by more servers. Ingame configurations are back as well as the auto update. So we are quite confident that you will like what you see. :D. This release is ready to be used
eXpansion 1.* support drop
viewtopic.php?f=518&t=39489

Does it mean youe ARE BACK with eXpansion V2 ?! :pop:
Hi,

well dropping support for exp1 was as explained multiple times a choice in order to go on with exp2. Which has nothing in common with exp1 code wise. It would have been impossible for us to adapy perfectly exp1 to the latest changes of MP & work on exp2 at the same time.

So we were never gone at that time, right now it's a bit more complicated, beta's has received very little attention and the game isn't doing so well which isn't motivating.
I changed city & jobs which originally when we started exp2 was not planned, and it has been much more complicated for me to find time for anything really. My ssd crashed a month ago or so; and I have installed only one game on my computer to just be sure everything was running :( .

I would like to finish exp2, at least all the core concepts and have a solid core. Then have other people write plugins for it as I doubt we have time todo it all.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

Just pushed Beta-4
Sorry it took so long to fix the issues with php 7.1+ , normally all php versions 7.0 and superior are now supported. Test are run for all php versions including php 7.4.

You won't be able to use the automatic update; you will need to manually download the new archive. :(

Download : https://mp-expansion.com/download.html
Change logs : https://mp-expansion.com/releases.html

Enjoy

Edit: Now with the series announced the code names we are using for our versions might ring a bell to a few of you. Well the boys have been stuck there for a while. The series should come out before our full release so we shouldn't end up spoiling anything. We will stop having our code names fallow the path of the heroes from now on.
bass

Re: eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta4 Whitebridge (29-02-2020)

Post by bass »

Sweet! Testing beta4 now and it looks really nice. Not having any luck getting dedimania to work however. Just says "no dedimania records" for each track. I'm sure my login, api key are valid. I have put in my credentials for ManiaKarma and that is indeed working.

Oh, is there a music server bundle planned for this?

Thank you!!

bass

:edit: Nevermind on the dedimania.. i got it to work with a dedicated server restart. :D
oliverde8

Re: eXpansion 2.0.0.0-beta4 Whitebridge (29-02-2020)

Post by oliverde8 »

Hi,

First of all thank you for testing the beta4.

For dedimania yes it should work, we need to show some additional love to it for beta5 (ticket #382) but it works as it is.

Not just for a music server bundle but for most additional features they are not planned. We would like to have a stable & flexible controller for developers to work from. Once we achieved that maybe we might add new features. But for now the objective is to release something stable, then add some new features to increase flexibility with manialinks.

Return to “eXpansion”