What is eXpansion : the next gen controller

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

oliverde8

What is eXpansion : the next gen controller

Post by oliverde8 »

Project home| Gallery |Download Latest | Wiki | Forums | Report an Issue

Windows Installation Tutorial
Linux Installation Tutorial

Why to switch to eXpansion
  • Easy to install : Only problem might be php_curl extension, on linux 1 command line to install it, on windows removing one character from the php config file. Just download the file, edit the configuration(6 lines at most). and run
  • Auto configuration : You just need to edit 7 lines of the config and it is ready.
  • Admin Groups : In game, with interface. Just open the game and right click on the screen and eXp menu will help you. You can add groups, affect players to them, edit permissions of the groups everything with the interface.
  • Intuative Usage : You don't need command lines, everything is in the interface. We have tooltips to help you understand what is going on, we have dropdown menus. It is as intuitive as it gets.
  • Feature Rich We have a lot of features, can't count them all :D nearly 50 plugins
  • Auto update Tired of updating 50 servers? well first of all you can use 1 manialive installation on multiple server and you can update it with a siple command
  • It is fast Have anyone participated or watched FostBleu's Weekly Race? 200+ players, live widgets and eXpansion to power it up. I would like to thank him for using our tool. It was a great input and allowed for even greater improvements.
  • Beautiful design It is simple, there isn't widgets everywhere and all widgets can be moved
YES, players can customize their huds, you can move nearly every element and place it wherever you like by just draging them. You can hide them, or make them appear when TAB is pressed.

**You like fast commands? Well all of them are there
**You like the XAseco commands? Well they are also there

All you need in one package
  • Script mode and legacy mode support, check
  • Admin interface for nearly every setting, check
  • Local records, and win statistics, check
  • Dedimania, check
  • Advanced player statistics check
  • Private Chat with incredibly easy to use interface, check
  • Widgets that will update live without slowing down the server, check
  • Server statistics, graphs with memory usage, cpu usage and number of players, check
  • Tools to optimize, repair your database, check
  • In game menu, check
  • Multi language support check
  • Auto update, check
  • Stable, check
  • Restart eXpension in game, check
  • Configure everything in game check
What is eXpansion
eXpansion pack is a great idea that came for the the North, from Finland. Reaby has been playing and contributing in various projects for Trackmania this last few years. Since last year he has been working with oliverde8 in order to create the next generation controller. A intuative, fast, and easy to use controller. The idea was to use all the new Tools created by nadeo and reunite them in one place to offers admins and players the greatest gaming experience ever.

Developpers note : Oliverde8
When reaby introduced his idea of eXpansion for the first time I was amazed. To be able to move window in game wooow it was extrordinary. Since then I have spent a lot of time in this project. I am really proud of what we could accomplish taking in account that we were only 2 developping this and that I rarely worked more then 2 days a week on it. It tooked us more time then we expected, every time we decided to release we found other stuff that should be made before. Yet today it is ready, there is still a lot to do but we have a solid frame with many features built around it. I realy hope that you will like our controller.

Developpers note : Reaby
work in progress
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: What is eXpansion : the next gen controller

Post by magnetik »

Keep on the good work :thumbsup:

ManiaLive FTW :yes:
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
oliverde8

Re: What is eXpansion : the next gen controller

Post by oliverde8 »

^^thanks and you as well :thumbsup:

Edit :
I might point out that we have realesed a beta for the beta of ManiaPlanet and that we will make a new realese with a lot of changes this weekend. :D
We could have realesed today we have a great version at the moment but we believe it not to be stable enought, so after this weekend new realese. :D
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

Return to “eXpansion”