Finally here we are with 1.0.0, It's stable and it sready for your servers.
Download & Install (Stable)
If you are running 0.9.8.7 or the beta of 1.0.0 auto update won't work you need to reinstall (don't worry your configurations are safe).
Download : http://files.oliver-decramer.com/data/d ... .0.0.5.zip
- Create new folder for 1.0.0
- Unzip the file
- Copy your old Config folder to 1.0.0 Config
- Start the controller
Hopefully today onwards you should not need to do the mania installation. You can use the auto update :
Check out here how to use auto update : https://github.com/eXpansionPluginPack/ ... AutoUpdate
You can simply re run the update.bat or php composer.phar --prefer-dist command. Or use the ingame /admin update command.
Switching to nightly
For dev open composer.json and change this line :
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
"ml-expansion/expansion": "dev-nightly as 18.104.22.168"
Installing eXpansion is extremely simple and straight forward. If you already installed XASeco or any similar controller you will find it to be even easier as there is only a few lines of config to edit, once that is done you do everything in game.
Install guide for windows : https://github.com/eXpansionPluginPack/ ... ll-windows
Install guide for linux : https://github.com/eXpansionPluginPack/ ... tall-linux
What is eXpansion
eXpansion is a next generation controller with simple intuitive gui that allows you to control TrackMania & Shootmania servers. It is the first controller to rely on Maniascript to offer incredible experience to players and incredible advantages to the admins.
More about : http://www.ml-expansion.com/
List of Core plugins : http://ml-expansion.com/plugins.php
List of Other plugins : http://ml-expansion.com/plugins-other.php
More about : http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 18&t=27344
Gallery : http://www.ml-expansion.com/gallery.php
- Fixed issue of missing widgets on some conditions (needed lot's of player and over 1k records)
- Added option not to display current map widget (thaks to viokCircus)
- Fixed Live rankings when new user connects
- Optimize xmlrpc calls when players connect/disconnect
- Fixed menu that sometimes bugged on fast computers
- Fixed menu in cam 7
- Fixed bug with player list when 100+ players on the server
- Fixed limit to restart votes
- Removed multiple debug lines
- New default colors for 1.0
- disable votes also from chat and menu
- Fixed admin announcments
- allow adding guest by login
- Optimized the hidden widgets
- Raised memory limit to 512mb
- Fixed dedimania on map restart
- Removed links in nicnknames in live panel
- Fix specator widget with relay servers
- Adds checkpoint sound
- fix for spectator timepanel
- Fixes netstatwindow
- Added plainlocalrecords widget
- Fixed some translations
- Fixes dedimania for legacy laps mode (Finally)
- fixed /mx search for players
- Composer install update
- Multiple fixes for third part plugins / composer will also make it easier to install
- You'll need to have minimum of PHP 5.4
- Support has been added for the new PHP 7.0, and it's super fast
- We've added true support for async https usign curl
- a nasty bug with number only logins !!
- config\exp_admin_ip.ini will have proper examples, when generated first time from scratch
- fixes #157, added new admingroup getter: getAdminsByPermission($permissionName)
- more statistics at podium, added top donators and top playtime
- added few more menu items
- fixes issues: localrecords widget not visible on rounds. BestCheckpoints did reset every round.
- voters info for maplist
- faster animations
- fixes nicknames to have colors at livepanel when joining server when race is on
- Fixes fatal error when dedicated server config file is not found on settings change.
- map ratings widget + storm = maniascript error #184 -> fixed.
- Improved Blacklist & guestlist handling
- Added more widgets for end race
- Widgets have types now, sidebar widgets which are easy to hide & old style.
- Added check on directory permissions on startup
- Added previous map command
- Added button to help reporting on Dedimania records
What is next
So we started working more on our Acme plugin : http://ml-expansion.com/plugins-other.php So you can check it out in github and see how to create a plugin for eXpansion. We welcome any developper that wishes to create plugins for eXpansion.
People are asking from us a lot of things but we are only 2 and it is hard to create new plugins & maintain existing ones. We already have lots of plugins in the core.
So we are going to work on improving the performances of endMap, on some servers mysql is very slow so we need to try and make our endmap faster. For information 200 new recs on my server saves in less then a second but on some servers we have tessted on it requires 10. That is due to the mysql being to much used by other controllers. eXpansion inserts/updates only once per match while other controllers do it on each finish. So the slow down is distributed to each finish instead of having one huge freeze at the end.
We are also going to work on improving code quality, we have tabs/spaces all kind of indentation in the code & many missing documentation. I recently installad a Jenkins with PHPCS & PHPMD. So as spring comes we will clean up the code. It should also help new developpers to understand what is going on.
We will also work on permissions, so we will make them better, and easier to handle.
I really would like to finish the statistic website I started doing for eXpansion : https://github.com/eXpansionPluginPack/serverStatBundle so anyone with symfony exprience that wishes to take over?
And finally we need to work on putting more examples in the pluginAcme & update our wikis
There are so much to do