Strange SQL issue [solved]

The next generation of server controlling with clean and powerful user interface

Moderators: reaby, oliverde8, NADEO

mixnetwork

Re: Strange SQL issue

Post by mixnetwork »

I tried to change to "dev-nightly" how can i update from Ubuntu server?
the server runs but is nnot visible onn inet, i do not know why, because i am not behind a NAT but server says i am???
reaby

Post by reaby »

Well have to say I don't know, but the fix is anyway available at "dev-dev".
Normally you don't need to update dedicated server in any way.
Hopefully this helps.
If not, I'm out of ideas.
The fix at dev-dev most likely will work for mysql, if not, then it's not related to pluginspack/controller.

-Reaby
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

Ok i tried Xaseco now, this one runs without problems
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

dev-dev does not work eather for me :(

Very strange this all
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

reaby wrote:Ok, ok, looks like our way of connecting mysqli on php5 has minor problem (code vice)
I'll fix this soonish.
Can you give a message when its fixed? I would like to use eXpansion.
The other solutions do not work.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

mixnetwork wrote:
reaby wrote:Ok, ok, looks like our way of connecting mysqli on php5 has minor problem (code vice)
I'll fix this soonish.
Can you give a message when its fixed? I would like to use eXpansion.
The other solutions do not work.
Right now I doubt the issue is on our side. Can you post your xaseco config for Database & eXpansion so we can compare?

Thanks

Edit : You are using a virtual server, is the database on the same Virtual server as eXpansion? If no then the address can't be localhost or 127.0.0.1 but something else.
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

Hi there,

I used now verion 0.9.8 from eXpansion, this one works, only the run bash does not work, he has problems here with the PID file. run_console works
The Database is on same server, its a rentet virtual server with a Provider

Here Config XAseco

Code: Select all

<settings>
	<!-- MySQL Server Settings -->
	<mysql_server>localhost</mysql_server>
	<mysql_login>mylogin</mysql_login>
	<mysql_password>mypasswword</mysql_password>
	<mysql_database>spz_05</mysql_database>
	<!-- Do you want XASECO2 to display newly driven records? -->
	<display>true</display>
	<!-- Limit the highest record that will be displayed to all? -->
	<!-- If lower than $maxrecs, records above this limit will -->
	<!-- only be displayed to the pertaining player -->
	<limit>50</limit>

<messages>
		<!-- record messages -->
		<record_new>{#server}>> {#highlite}{1}{#record} secured his/her {#rank}{2}{#record}. Local Record!  {3}: {#highlite}{4}{#record} $n({#rank}{5}{#highlite}{6}{#record})</record_new>
		<record_equal>{#server}>> {#highlite}{1}{#record} equaled his/her {#rank}{2}{#record}. Local Record!  {3}: {#highlite}{4}</record_equal>
		<record_new_rank>{#server}>> {#highlite}{1}{#record} gained the {#rank}{2}{#record}. Local Record!  {3}: {#highlite}{4}{#record} $n({#rank}{5}{#highlite}{6}{#record})</record_new_rank>
		<record_first>{#server}>> {#highlite}{1}{#record} claimed the {#rank}{2}{#record}. Local Record!  {3}: {#highlite}{4}</record_first>
	</messages>
</settings>

this is config eXpansion

;------------------
; Dedicated Server
;------------------

server.host = '127.0.0.1'
server.port = 5006
server.user = 'SuperAdmin'
server.password = 'mypassword'

; when a connection can't be established after the given amount
; of time, it will timeout and manialive will shutdown.
server.timeout = 5

; how many errors before quitting the ManiaLive process
config.maxErrorCount = 30

;------------------
; Database
;------------------
database.enable = true
database.type = 'MySQL'
; Connection configuration
database.host = '127.0.0.1'
database.port = 3306
database.username = 'xpansion'
database.password = 'mypasssword'
database.database = 'xpansion'
I tried both in eXpansion "localhost" and "127.0.0.1" even the IP adress of server all do not work!
reaby

Post by reaby »

You're using 5.5.9 its support for MySQL has been deprecated... The fix what I did was for MySQLI driver, which is set by default. database.type shouldn't be set by default at all, since the mysql extension for new php are removed and eXpansion uses mysqli by default, well anyway try setting

database.type = 'MySQLI'
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

reaby wrote:You're using 5.5.9 its support for MySQL has been deprecated... The fix what I did was for MySQLI driver, which is set by default. database.type shouldn't be set by default at all, since the mysql extension for new php are removed and eXpansion uses mysqli by default, well anyway try setting

database.type = 'MySQLI'
Same issue here

Here is failure log

[2016-12-23T16:50:55+01:00] 
    Occured on 23.12.2016 at 16:50:55 at process with ID #10308
    ---------------------------------
 -> ManiaLive\Database\ConnectionException with code 0
    Connect Error (2005) Unknown MySQL server host '127.0.0.1:3306' (115)
  - in /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Database/MySQLI/Connection.php on line 71
  - Stack: #0 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Database/MySQLI/Connection.php(41): ManiaLive\Database\MySQLI\Connection->connect('xpansion')
           #1 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Database/Connection.php(64): ManiaLive\Database\MySQLI\Connection->__construct('127.0.0.1', 'xpansion', '83051678ru', 'xpansion', '3306', NULL)
           #2 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/ml-expansion/expansion/Helpers/Storage.php(643): ManiaLive\Database\Connection::getConnection('127.0.0.1', 'xpansion', 'mypassword', 'xpansion', 'MySQLI', '3306')
           #3 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/ml-expansion/expansion/Helpers/Storage.php(198): ManiaLivePlugins\eXpansion\Helpers\Storage->getDatabase()
           #4 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialib/libraries/ManiaLib/Utils/Singleton.php(25): ManiaLivePlugins\eXpansion\Helpers\Storage->__construct()
           #5 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/ml-expansion/expansion/Core/types/BasicPlugin.php(106): ManiaLib\Utils\Singleton::getInstance()
           #6 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/PluginHandler/PluginHandler.php(121): ManiaLivePlugins\eXpansion\Core\types\BasicPlugin->onInit()
           #7 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/PluginHandler/PluginHandler.php(210): ManiaLive\PluginHandler\PluginHandler->register('\ManiaLivePlugi...')
           #8 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Application/Event.php(31): ManiaLive\PluginHandler\PluginHandler->onInit()
           #9 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Event/Dispatcher.php(132): ManiaLive\Application\Event->fireDo(Object(ManiaLive\PluginHandler\PluginHandler))
           #10 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Application/Application.php(94): ManiaLive\Event\Dispatcher::dispatch(Object(ManiaLive\Application\Event))
           #11 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/vendor/maniaplanet/manialive-lib/ManiaLive/Application/Application.php(101): ManiaLive\Application\Application->init()
           #12 /home/maniaplanet/expansion/bootstrapper.php(79): ManiaLive\Application\Application->run()
           #13 {main}

Your old version eXpansion-0.9.8.7, works but only with the run_console.sh, the run file does not work, failure here

Output from cd /home/maniaplanet/expansion ; ./run --start ..

./run: 3: ./run: function: not found
./run: 6: ./run: cannot open .pid: No such file
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try 'grep --help' for more information.
error: list of process IDs must follow -p

Usage:
 ps [options]

Try 'ps --help <simple|list|output|threads|misc|all>'
  or 'ps --help <s|l|o|t|m|a>'
 for additional help text.

For more details see ps(1).
Process can not be found, probably already stopped.
Removing process id file.
rm: cannot remove ‘.pid’: No such file or directory
./run: 28: ./run: Syntax error: "}" unexpected

Which version should I use? I can Install it, except PHP 7 with this runs Axceco not, and I hav 2 TM 1 server running with XAsceo. Except eXpansion runs also on TM1 Server :)
Last edited by mixnetwork on 23 Dec 2016, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

And my Databasetyp is MySql not MYsqli

Return to “eXpansion”