What is UASECO?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

What is UASECO?

Post by undef.de » 31 Jul 2014, 21:25

For everyone who want to know what UASECO is, here is a short description:

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania² in Maniaplanet. Only Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania² are supported, there is no support included for the legacy Gamemodes of Trackmania².

This project was forked in May 2014 from XAseco2/1.03 release and was mixed with parts/ideas
from MPAseco and ASECO/2.2.0c, for supporting the Trackmania² Modescript Gamemodes from the
Maniaplanet/3+ update.

Currently i work on the official website, which can be found here http://www.uaseco.org/ and on the Controller himself.

Authors of plugins for XAseco2 are welcome to convert their plugins to UASECO, just contact me for details and development snapshots of UASECO. ;)

Please check the changelog which can be found at docs/CHANGELOG.txt for the changes between XAseco2 and UASECO.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

HaagseSmurf

Re: What is UASECO?

Post by HaagseSmurf » 31 Jul 2014, 22:17

Awesome job Undef!!!!!!
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.

Electron

Post by Electron » 31 Jul 2014, 23:29

The project will be a success due to the excellent documentation on http://www.uaseco.org :thumbsup:

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 01 Aug 2014, 22:35

HaagseSmurf wrote:Awesome job Undef!!!!!!
Electron wrote:The project will be a success due to the excellent documentation on http://www.uaseco.org :thumbsup:
Thanks. :thx: I hope it will be a success... let's see what happens. 8-)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

askuri

Post by askuri » 26 Sep 2014, 19:18

Ohh, didnt saw that yet :o
Looks like a lot of work. Finally a well reworked version :). Hopefully UASECO is also faster :)
Need to take more often a look here :D
ManiaCDN.net: the new free hoster for your custom content

Specs: i5 6600K; MSI Z170A Gaming Pro; 2x8GB Crucial DDR4 2133MHz; Intel HD Graphics 530; Linux Mint & Windows 10 Home

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 26 Sep 2014, 19:21

It is a lot of work. ;)
I hope it's faster too, just test it. 8-)

SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... » 09 Nov 2014, 16:13

salut

jai tester c pas mal gg

il manque les CP en haut comme mon server SSM VeryShort 2014 (
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 13 Nov 2014, 19:22

Sorry Speed, i can't speak french and the translation let me think, that you something miss in UASECO. Maybe a screenshot would help. =)

tcq

Post by tcq » 13 Nov 2014, 20:42

I think he means the CP plugin that shows the best driver for each CP on the top of the screen, as he used to have it on his server.

SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... » 14 Nov 2014, 08:11

tcq wrote:I think he means the CP plugin that shows the best driver for each CP on the top of the screen, as he used to have it on his server.
salut/hi

oui/yes
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM

Return to “UASECO”