Plugin wish list for UASECO

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Re: Plugin wish list for UASECO

Post by undef.de »

Some of the wished plugins has been released (some already a long time ago), see https://www.uaseco.org/plugins/repository.php for more details.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
lpf_bruno

Post by lpf_bruno »

Bonjour Undef
Pourriez vous me dire si un plugin autoqueue pour les serveurs round existe ou est en court de construction ?
Salutations,

Hello Undef
Could you tell me if a autoqueue plugin for round servers exists or is under construction?
Greetings,
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

lpf_bruno wrote: 03 Oct 2018, 09:37 Could you tell me if a autoqueue plugin for round servers exists or is under construction?
I started with a complete new one, but the development is very slow... :shock:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
lpf_bruno

Post by lpf_bruno »

thank you for the answer :thumbsup:
Guenni71

Post by Guenni71 »

hi undef wie schauts aus mit betting plugin ? sorry kann kein englisch :?
lpf_bruno

Post by lpf_bruno »

Bonjour Undef

Pourriez-vous me dire si le plugin autoqueue pour les serveurs round est toujours d'actualité ?
Salutations.
kahwix

Post by kahwix »

Thanks for trying to dev all plugin suggestion ! :1010

The best one for me is :
AutoQueu (for round 90k +) Xaseco TM1
or
FufiMenu [ Perfect for change mode faster, change point or other possibility ! ]

PyPlanet get a good Menu to ! ;)
Droopygoon

Post by Droopygoon »

Yop the Kiwi :D

I have made a few month ago a personnal version of menu based on old FufiMenu with some added features (positioning, new functions, variable entries,...).
It's actually running on all "LFV" servers and seems stable.
So if you want to have a look you can pick it here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/161xXcX ... sp=sharing
As it still under "development" and never really released, directories are still using my "dev" line => /dev :oops:
I have included a quick "Read.me" file with some help on setting the thing but it's mostly already usable as it.

This pack is given actually for testing purpose and I won't furnish any support for the moment due to lack of time (many other projects on the way)
But you know where to find me if you have question(s) ;)

*** French version ***
J'ai développé il y quelques mois une version personnelle d'un menu, basé sur le bon vieux FufiMenu avec certaines fonctionnalités supplémentaires (positionement, nouvelles fonctions, entrée manuelle de variables,...).
Le plugin tourne actuellement sur les serveurs "LFV" et semble stable.
Donc si tu veux y jeter un oeil, tu peux le récupérer ici : https://drive.google.com/file/d/161xXcX ... sp=sharing
Comme il est toujours en "dévelopement" et que je n'ai jamais vraiment sorti de "release", les répertoires utilisent ma méthode : /dev :oops:
J'ai inclus rapidement un fichier "Lisez.moi" avec quelques explications sur la manière de configurer mais le plus gros est déjà utilisable tel quel.

Je fournis le pack tel quel pour tests and je ne ferai aucun support dessus pour le moment par manque de temps (beaucoup d'autres projets sur le feu)
Mais tu sais où me trouver si tu as des questions ;)
xaviernuma

Post by xaviernuma »

Hello,

I am looking for a plugin that I saw running on a server operating with UASECO, named plugin.extend.php, which, through a simple chat command, allows extending the duration of the current race by x minutes.

Does it exist under another name? Where could I find it?

Similarly, within the configuration files, we have: context_menu.xml. I believe I saw it running today on a UASECO server, but I can’t seem to find it on the Internet…

Thank you for your help with these two modules.

Xavier

Return to “UASECO”