Uaseco : Unsupported Modescript

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

flood

Re: Uaseco : Unsupported Modescript

Post by flood »

pmed both files
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I have checked both files and they seems to be in sync. The only thing I have to ask: Does the dedicated server really use that "dedicated_canyon.default.txt" file? Otherwise I'm out off ideas, sorry. :?
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
flood

Post by flood »

yep it does ahahaha.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

flood wrote: 15 May 2017, 18:23 yep it does ahahaha.
Does that mean we found the problem or just "Yes, the dedicated is using that file"?
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

flood

Post by flood »

The dedicated uses that file. I double checked if the ports are forwarded and they are. It still doesnt run tho.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Well as I said, I'm out of suggesstions here, that never happend to me. Any many other UASECO installations are running fine. :?

The only thing you can try: Start from beginning with the minimal setup and don't reuse files. If that runs, you can try to replace the files and see what happens.

flood

Post by flood »

I think it has to do with the preset for time attack etc. I also have a nc1 hosted server but it also cant start and doesnt show a log file. I will also poke around in there.
flood

Post by flood »

update: just got home and it suddenly worked after i rebooted my pc. so that part magically got fixed by a reboot lel. next issue Uaseco shuts down because there is no dedimania connection.
edit:
after filling in a singel random number in the dedimania generated code it skipped the process and booted normally.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

flood

Post by flood »

yeah i know thats why i needed to get past the check, but got that worked out. now i have a controller working. but it doesnt take commands? even /help doesn't work.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in C:\Maniaplanetserver\uaseco\includes\core\webrequest.class.php on line 432
[PHP Fatal Error] Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded on line 432 in file C:\Maniaplanetserver\uaseco\includes\core\webrequest.class.php
Press any key to continue . . .
i now get this error

Return to “UASECO”