UASECO 0.9.2 (2017-05-15) released

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

endbase

Re: UASECO 0.9.2 (2017-05-15) released

Post by endbase »

Live rankings stopped working can't find the solution see screeny http://imgur.com/a/xp9kQ

I can try restart the server later it's now crowded with people :pop:

Update deleted the bunch on the server and reloaded an working version !

So fixed :D
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

endbase wrote: 20 May 2017, 08:22 Live rankings stopped working can't find the solution see screeny http://imgur.com/a/xp9kQ
In the 0.9.2 release from plugin.modescript_handler.php is no "foreach()" at line 748, also in none of my releases of plugin.modescript_handler.php is at line 748 a "foreach()".

The only file that have "foreach()" at line 748 is the development snapshot from github:
https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/blo ... r.php#L748
https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php wrote:Make sure that all the downloads in this section may not run stable in all situations and may not be finished, this are just snapshots from the current development. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Please be precise with the reports, otherwise I have to search where you may have found that problem and that's a waste of time. :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
endbase

Post by endbase »

https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php wrote:Make sure that all the downloads in this section may not run stable in all situations and may not be finished, this are just snapshots from the current development. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Please be precise with the reports, otherwise I have to search where you may have found that problem and that's a waste of time. :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm aware of all you shared so far and the use at own risk ! No problem normaly I pinpoint the problem to where it comes from but in this case I cannot reproduce what caused the error ! Only thing I know that I have must mixed proberly 2 versions with uploading or something so It is not an bug just an human error on my side :roflol:
hacki65

Post by hacki65 »

Hi undef,

first my respect for your work, uaseco will be great. :1010

for the RoundScore widget in RecordEyepiece that reordered the list i have found out that the times for each palyer are correct BUT the player names sorted in order of the login name. In this case e.g. a login name like "_ut_roger" become ever the 1th place in the list. As result the listing is incorrect.
Hope this can help you finding the bug.
See also the post from speedychris: viewtopic.php?f=522&t=41182&start=20#p284359

The LiveRanking is unusable because nothing will displayed. Hope you can find the error and can fix it.

Greetz hacki65

BTW: is it possible to meet u in discord? On which times is this possible?
endbase

Post by endbase »

If you mute "reverse" sound on the tachometer it is switched back on after a new map starts ! :pop:
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

endbase wrote: 21 May 2017, 10:17 If you mute "reverse" sound on the tachometer it is switched back on after a new map starts ! :pop:
As I have to remove the "persistant" vars from ManiaScript code, there is currently no other solution for that. We have to live with this until I can add a other solution. ;)

EDIT: The other reports before this posting are not forgotten or ignored, added them on the todo list. 8-)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

speedychris

Post by speedychris »

Thx!
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

speedychris wrote: 18 May 2017, 18:34 - by skipping a Map the actual Round Points moved to the new Map instead of beeing resetted.
I can confirm this behavior, but that's a bug in the ModeScript "Rounds.Script.txt". You should report that at viewforum.php?f=261

EDIT: Maybe this bug was intruduced with the new options <rounds_per_map> and <maps_per_match>, because if I remember right, then this wasn't the behavior while the closed beta.

EDIT2:
speedychris wrote: 18 May 2017, 18:34 - in the Ranking-Widget at Scoretable the Values are completely wrong, in the Widget More Rankings during Race they are correct.
When, what and why the values are completely wrong? Details please!!!
speedychris wrote: 18 May 2017, 21:15 - Checkpoints display mostly wrong values.
When, what and why the values are mostly wrong? Details please!!!

speedychris

Post by speedychris »

viewtopic.php?p=285427#p285427
-> Most-Win-Stats displays still wrong values (e.b.g i have 37 Wins and it Displays 21).

On our TimeAtack the CP Times seemed OK. Not on Rounds, one example:
No Record on Map, 1st CP Shows -20.571:

Rec driven, 2nd Drive 1st CP Shows same (=wrong Value):
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

speedychris wrote: 25 May 2017, 10:27 viewtopic.php?p=285427#p285427
-> Most-Win-Stats displays still wrong values (e.b.g i have 37 Wins and it Displays 21).

On our TimeAtack the CP Times seemed OK. Not on Rounds, one example:
No Record on Map, 1st CP Shows -20.571:
[...]
Rec driven, 2nd Drive 1st CP Shows same (=wrong Value):
[...]
This has been fixed with the 0.9.3 release, see https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php#Changelog

* Fixed Checkpoint TimeDiffWidget is displaying a time from the map that was loaded before, if you have not already a Personal Best time on the current map (thanks elie520)

Return to “UASECO”