Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by undef.de »

hacki65 wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 19:25 [Github Build from 11.07.2018]

This happens when a player a window called like "LocalRecordsWidget". Could be from changes in GbxRemote.php or Records_Eyepiece?
It's from Records-Eyepiece, but the (shorted) logfile you've given didn't show the error, pls PM the complete one.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

Hi, since i updated the files i get this warning in the "webrequest.log":

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] file_get_contents(https://www.UASECO.org/usagereport.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
 on line 196 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\webrequest.php
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

RelaxedRacer wrote: 15 Jul 2018, 15:50 Hi, since i updated the files i get this warning in the "webrequest.log":

[PHP Warning] file_get_contents(https://www.UASECO.org/usagereport.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
 on line 196 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\webrequest.php
Fixed in the current github snapshot. :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

hacki65

Post by hacki65 »

Hi undef, you have PM (with log-files link).

When will be the /cps bug fixed? Hope soon.

Greetz hacki65
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Btw.: Asking the same question more the once let me work slower. 8-)
hacki65 wrote: 15 Jul 2018, 19:11 When will be the /cps bug fixed? Hope soon.
Just tested here, if an new player connects, then the default settings (which has been configured in config/checkpoints.xml) will be used:

<!-- Checkpoint tracking for local records, automatically enable /cps for new players? -->
	<auto_enable_cps>true</auto_enable_cps>

<!-- Checkpoint tracking for dedimania records, automatically enable /dedicps for new players? -->
	<auto_enable_dedicps>false</auto_enable_dedicps>
This settings are then stored for that player as default when "/admin shutdown" is used or the player leaves the server. So there is something wrong at your setup I think.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: If the above setup is made, then the tracking is using the personal best time (after the first finish).

hackie

Post by hackie »

Hello :D

For me the command "/xlist" is not working.

Log : I send you in pm.

I can add maps with command "/admin add " so thats working.

I have not the latest version of Uaseco from github cause my server host is so damn lazy that I almost wait a year now for a update. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Uaseco version 0.9.6 build 2017-11-16
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

hacki65 wrote: 14 Jul 2018, 19:25 [Github Build from 11.07.2018]

In Log file this happens often:

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "" [0] at GbxRemote::query() for method "SendDisplayManialinkPageToLogin" with arguments:
array(4) {
  [0]=>
  string(7) "-kicks-"
  [1]=>

This happens when a player a window called like "LocalRecordsWidget". Could be from changes in GbxRemote.php or Records_Eyepiece?
Should be fixed with the github version from later this day.

EDIT:
hackie wrote: 16 Jul 2018, 16:32 For me the command "/xlist" is not working.
Log : I send you in pm.
I guess that was a misconfigured PHP setting on the server, it's working now on your server (which has been updated too :thumbsup: ).

hackie

Post by hackie »

Big thanks :thumbsup:
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
hacki65

Post by hacki65 »

Hi undef,

We have nothing changed at the checkpoints.xml so all settings OK. But thats not the point.
If a real NEW player joined the server, then the settings will be made in the db for this player. But if there is no explicit DB entry in table "settings" for a player like this:

Key="LocalCheckpointTracking" -> Value="i:-1" AND Key="DedimaniaCheckpointTracking" -> Value="i:-1"

then no default setting will be used.

Sample Screenshot DB: Image

At the very first time of start our servers and used UASECO it seems to be that new player has become this undefined entries in his settings. Also as we checked the slowdown bug, we have disable the widget in the checkpoints.xml and for this time it seems no correct entry where made in the DB. So all players newly comes on our server no valid entry where made. This players doesn't know about the possible commands to bring the widget to display.

My opinion is to make a check if both entries are at -1 and if this is the case the default cps0 will be used.

Greetz hacki65
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

hacki65 wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 19:13 At the very first time of start our servers and used UASECO it seems to be that new player has become this undefined entries in his settings. Also as we checked the slowdown bug, we have disable the widget in the checkpoints.xml and for this time it seems no correct entry where made in the DB. So all players newly comes on our server no valid entry where made. This players doesn't know about the possible commands to bring the widget to display.

My opinion is to make a check if both entries are at -1 and if this is the case the default cps0 will be used.
If dedi and local are -1, then the default setting is used. And that is checkpoint tracking on the personal best time, the widget will be displayed after the first finish.

Return to “UASECO”