Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

hackie
Posts: 1008
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hackie » 09 Jul 2017, 11:37

I have problems with adding maps from MX.
Also reported on MX forum sinds they converted all maps to mp4.

Log :

Code: Select all

[2017-07-09 12:22:16] [Chat] Player [me] used command "/jukebox 461"
[PHP Warning] array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer on line 709 in file path to /uaseco/plugins/plugin.rasp_jukebox.php
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "The map filename must be defined." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "CheckMapForCurrentServerParams" with arguments:
array(1) {
  [0]=>
  NULL
}

Map : https://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/110595
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

User avatar
hacki65
Posts: 57
Joined: 20 Mar 2012, 12:56

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hacki65 » 15 Jul 2017, 19:58

We have updated PHP to 7.1.7. Since this update we have a PHP Warning. But not in the log! It appears after the start of uaseco in the console:

Code: Select all

PHP Warning:  Declaration of Database::query($sql) should be compatible with mysqli::query($query, $resultmode = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/speed-fun-driver.de/var/tm2/uaseco_srv_x_train/includes/core/database.class.php on line 431
Can this be checkout?

!! UASECO 0.9.6 from GitHub !!

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1630
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by undef.de » 18 Aug 2017, 14:09

fl3kzZ wrote:
16 Jun 2017, 12:23

Code: Select all

[2017-06-16 12:15:26] [Map] Changing from Map [ESL  - Devotion] to [From The FlamezZ] [Env: Stadium, Uid: qwst38j8R0QY3LyKvljE7l5aV67, Id: 154]
[2017-06-16 12:15:26] [Event] Loading Map
[PHP Warning] end() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given on line 1207 in file C:\MP4Server\uaseco\plugins\plugin.checkpoints.php
[PHP Warning] end() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given on line 1207 in file C:\MP4Server\uaseco\plugins\plugin.checkpoints.php
I keep getting this PHP Warning and it does not matter if i downgrade to 0.9.5 or Master Branch
hackie wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 10:17
/infobar reload ( chat command )

Changes to the infobar do not load after that command , have to res uaseco.
Would be nice to work it like : /eyeset reload
hackie wrote:
09 Jul 2017, 11:37
I have problems with adding maps from MX.
Also reported on MX forum sinds they converted all maps to mp4.

Log :

Code: Select all

[2017-07-09 12:22:16] [Chat] Player [me] used command "/jukebox 461"
[PHP Warning] array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer on line 709 in file path to /uaseco/plugins/plugin.rasp_jukebox.php
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "The map filename must be defined." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "CheckMapForCurrentServerParams" with arguments:
array(1) {
  [0]=>
  NULL
}
Map : https://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/110595
hacki65 wrote:
15 Jul 2017, 19:58
We have updated PHP to 7.1.7. Since this update we have a PHP Warning. But not in the log! It appears after the start of uaseco in the console:

Code: Select all

PHP Warning:  Declaration of Database::query($sql) should be compatible with mysqli::query($query, $resultmode = NULL) in /var/www/vhosts/speed-fun-driver.de/var/tm2/uaseco_srv_x_train/includes/core/database.class.php on line 431

Should be fixed in 0.9.6 (which will be available later today at github).
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

hackie
Posts: 1008
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hackie » 18 Aug 2017, 16:43

:thumbsup:
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

hackie
Posts: 1008
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hackie » 01 Sep 2017, 20:21

Latest from git : ( 1-09-2017 )

part from log

Code: Select all

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Wrong setting type for 'S_RespawnBehaviour'" [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "SetModeScriptSettings" with arguments:
array(1) {
  [0]=>
  array(6) {
    ["S_ChatTime"]=>
    int(10)
    ["S_AllowRespawn"]=>
    bool(true)
    ["S_RespawnBehaviour"]=>
    NULL
    ["S_TimeLimit"]=>
    int(300)
    ["S_WarmUpNb"]=>
    int(0)
    ["S_WarmUpDuration"]=>
    int(-1)
  }
}
What did I set wrong ?
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1630
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by undef.de » 01 Sep 2017, 20:48

https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md wrote: * Added `<modebase><respawn_behaviour>` in `newinstall/config/modescript_settings.xml`
8-)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

hackie
Posts: 1008
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hackie » 01 Sep 2017, 21:27

seen that ..........................

Code: Select all

		<!--
		Further details: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=290478#p290478
		0: mode default
		1: normal
		2: do nothing
		3: give up before first CP
		4: always give up
		//-->
		<respawn_behaviour>1</respawn_behaviour>

Changed the nr into 0 to 4 , same error.

EDIT
modescript_settings.xml line 192 to 196 :

Code: Select all

		<!--
		Path/URL to a scores table style from an XML file,
		see for details: http://doc.maniaplanet.com/dedicated-server/customize-scores-table.html
		//-->
		<scores_table_style_path></scores_table_style_path>

That link does not work , page does not exist.
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1630
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by undef.de » 02 Sep 2017, 21:22

hackie wrote:
01 Sep 2017, 21:27
seen that ..........................

Code: Select all

		<!--
		Further details: https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=290478#p290478
		0: mode default
		1: normal
		2: do nothing
		3: give up before first CP
		4: always give up
		//-->
		<respawn_behaviour>1</respawn_behaviour>

Changed the nr into 0 to 4 , same error.
Fixed (available at github).
hackie wrote:
01 Sep 2017, 21:27
EDIT
modescript_settings.xml line 192 to 196 :

Code: Select all

		<!--
		Path/URL to a scores table style from an XML file,
		see for details: http://doc.maniaplanet.com/dedicated-server/customize-scores-table.html
		//-->
		<scores_table_style_path></scores_table_style_path>

That link does not work , page does not exist.
Since the MP4 update this seems to be obsolete and will be removed later.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

hackie
Posts: 1008
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: Feedback and Reports for the master branch from github

Post by hackie » 02 Sep 2017, 22:01

As usual : :1010

Thanks, gonna try it. :thumbsup:
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

Post Reply

Return to “UASECO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest