UASECO 0.9.5 (2017-06-08) released

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

hackie

Re: UASECO 0.9.5 (2017-06-08) released

Post by hackie »

The map on youre link works fine on my server , local and dedimania.

I wanted the link from that map that gave you the error , this map works as it should be.
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11
teglafal

Post by teglafal »

Like I said, none of the maps are good with the records, including this linked one.
teglafal

Post by teglafal »

After reconfiguring the whole server and also uaseco, now its working, records are visible from xaseco2 too, so great 8-)
I guess there was something with the folder system (despite that everything was set up right) or with maplist_canyon.txt, because of the message

Code: Select all

[Map] Running on Map [Unknown] made by [Unknown] [Env: , Uid: , Id: 0]
I think uaseco wasnt able to get the corresponding informations from the server, however the server was running correctly.
speedychris

Post by speedychris »

Things that actually not working properly in 0.9.6 (and probably in 0.9.5):
- Plugin round_autoend does nothing in WarmUp round
- after jukeboxing a map in the score page the next map shows not the juked map, rather the next normally next played map
- a Player with only numbers in the Account-Name screws up the Live Widget (wrong sorting and multiple entrys)

If someone posted this already please ignore :)
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

speedychris wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 09:21 - Plugin round_autoend does nothing in WarmUp round
That's exactly what I did. If you think this is not good, please add more details why.
speedychris wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 09:21 - after jukeboxing a map in the score page the next map shows not the juked map, rather the next normally next played map
Still on the to do list.
speedychris wrote: 05 Apr 2018, 09:21 - a Player with only numbers in the Account-Name screws up the Live Widget (wrong sorting and multiple entrys)
Will be fixed in the 0.9.6 release.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
speedychris

Post by speedychris »

ok i will try to explain:
In normal round-mode everyone gives up (use del-key) the round will be automatically skipped or if the time from Plugin round_autoend is reached -> good!
In warmup this was also possible in xaseco (if all Players know the map so we can skip wu with pressing del). This is very comfortable so we used this for years ago in xaseco.

But now this doesnt function anymore in warmup by your decision. We have to use a fixed warmup time for all Maps (not good eg. for 45 sec Maps and 1,05 min Maps. If we dont use fixed time and every Player gives up except one the warmup never ends -> Bad.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

speedychris wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 09:53 In warmup this was also possible in xaseco (if all Players know the map so we can skip wu with pressing del). This is very comfortable so we used this for years ago in xaseco.
As far as I know that wasn't a function in XAseco, it was the behavior of the legacy gamemode. If all players has skipped the WarmUp, then the gamemode was simply starting the race. If this has been changed in ModeScripts, then this is probably a bug or a changed feature.
speedychris wrote: 18 Apr 2018, 09:53 But now this doesnt function anymore in warmup by your decision. We have to use a fixed warmup time for all Maps (not good eg. for 45 sec Maps and 1,05 min Maps. If we dont use fixed time and every Player gives up except one the warmup never ends -> Bad.
I could try to let plugin.round_autoend.php work also while WarmUp, but someone posted that the Admin-SKIP-Button doesn't work while in WarmUp... anyway, i'll see if it will work.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

speedychris

Post by speedychris »

Thx!
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

FactorSpeed wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 19:20 I have the bug with TAB again (display) with Uaseco, what is the problem ? what is the plugin which need a fix ?
It's not a but, it's a setting in modescript_settings.xml at <ui_properties><scorestable><alt_visible>

I will change that to true in the next update, forgot to change it back after testing it.

undef.de

Post by undef.de »

0.9.6 is already available for testing at https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO

0.9.6 will be released when I've fixed the slowdown bug.

Return to “UASECO”