Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 313
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by endbase » 18 Jun 2017, 09:08

Hi Undef we have an problem with our server at nc1eu !

Uaseco is slowing down after a short time if there are 10+ players on the server there is an lagg then of 4 minutes and longer before everything is loaded !

We are running the latest server version from nadeo and Uaseco is from 3 days ago from the master branche. Btw it does not matter wich version we use they all have the same problem.

Here is the link to the log file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-2cEfQ5DqOmgZusG2yiAOFLIsB

hope you can help :thumbsup:

ps disabled p2p in dedicated config a tip from MTKD will try and see ! --> did not fully work btw but helps a bit !
Last edited by undef.de on 21 Jun 2017, 07:53, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Removed the "solved" tagging, because it is not solved yet.

speedychris
Posts: 91
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 20:47

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by speedychris » 19 Jun 2017, 08:46

We have this performance problems too, with low amount of Players (<6) ist not that bad, but at full 90k Server (12 Players) we have lags from 10-30 secounds.

oliverde8
Posts: 1274
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 07:33
Location: in a Blue Box

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by oliverde8 » 19 Jun 2017, 21:53

does anyone has mysql slow queries activated? can it be activated on nc1.eu servers?

We had similar issues on nc1.eu and same database on another server with optimized mysql configuration worked perfectly well.

I would check the slow queries : https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en ... y-log.html
and if indeed there are slow queries use the explain command and send the result here.
Image
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 313
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by endbase » 20 Jun 2017, 07:02

NVM @ this point. We switched to MC controller and all is good now ! This means in my opion that the lagg is not caused by the config at nc1eu but has to do something with Uasceo coding. Whe have put up for an month and longer with an laggy Uaseco I realy like the work but fair is fair we need an good working one ! too much frustration we had so we decided a fresh start with another controller. Thx everybody in the Uaseco section and specialy undef keep up the good work man :thumbsup:

Greetz Base

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1545
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by undef.de » 20 Jun 2017, 11:04

endbase wrote:
18 Jun 2017, 09:08
Uaseco is slowing down after a short time if there are 10+ players on the server there is an lagg then of 4 minutes and longer before everything is loaded!
Here is the link to the log file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-2cEfQ5DqOmgZusG2yiAOFLIsB
Hadn't the time to investigate much, but it seems the dedimania connection was bad too. Don't know if that was the reason for the lagg. Need more input:
speedychris wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 08:46
We have this performance problems too, with low amount of Players (<6) ist not that bad, but at full 90k Server (12 Players) we have lags from 10-30 secounds.
Please post the logfile, I need that! Otherwise I can't work on it.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 313
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by endbase » 20 Jun 2017, 11:17

undef.de wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 11:04
endbase wrote:
18 Jun 2017, 09:08
Uaseco is slowing down after a short time if there are 10+ players on the server there is an lagg then of 4 minutes and longer before everything is loaded!
Here is the link to the log file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-2cEfQ5DqOmgZusG2yiAOFLIsB
Hadn't the time to investigate much, but it seems the dedimania connection was bad too. Don't know if that was the reason for the lagg. Need more input:
Too be honest how can dedimania connection that is bad stay like that for such a long time counted ? and cause soo much lagg ? and what for input do you need then ?

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1545
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by undef.de » 20 Jun 2017, 13:57

endbase wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 11:17
undef.de wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 11:04
endbase wrote:
18 Jun 2017, 09:08
Uaseco is slowing down after a short time if there are 10+ players on the server there is an lagg then of 4 minutes and longer before everything is loaded!
Here is the link to the log file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-2cEfQ5DqOmgZusG2yiAOFLIsB
Hadn't the time to investigate much, but it seems the dedimania connection was bad too. Don't know if that was the reason for the lagg. Need more input:
Too be honest how can dedimania connection that is bad stay like that for such a long time counted ? and cause soo much lagg ? and what for input do you need then ?
The requested input was behind the ":". 8-)

Anyway, as I told I hadn't much time left to investigate... also my problem is that I haven't much players on my development server. So I need the help of all who have this problem:

1. Please deactivate all not required plugins
2. Turn <developer_options><debug> on in UASECO.xml
3. Reactivate the plugins each by each till the problem returns, name that plugin
4. Record a video (upload to youtube or whatever)
5. PM me a dump of your database and logfiles (also from the dedicated server)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 313
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by endbase » 20 Jun 2017, 16:36

No can do were on an another conrtroller now ! hope anybody else with the same problem can sort it out with Uaseco :pop:
Last edited by endbase on 20 Jun 2017, 19:34, edited 1 time in total.

tcq
Posts: 2693
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:02
Contact:

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by tcq » 20 Jun 2017, 18:49

endbase wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 16:36
No can do we re on an another conrtroller now ! hope anybody else with the same problem can sort it out with Uaseco :pop:
And this is one of the most prig behaviour I have seen on the forum for quite some time.

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 313
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco slowing down with 10+ players after a while

Post by endbase » 20 Jun 2017, 19:32

tcq wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 18:49
endbase wrote:
20 Jun 2017, 16:36
No can do we re on an another conrtroller now ! hope anybody else with the same problem can sort it out with Uaseco :pop:
And this is one of the most prig behaviour I have seen on the forum for quite some time.
No comment if you can't read the history ! and wtf had to look up prig who are you to judge like that good one realy :thumbsup:

Post Reply

Return to “UASECO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest