Web interface and ways to upload maps

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

SyntaxError99

Web interface and ways to upload maps

Post by SyntaxError99 »

Hi all,

I'm new with UASECO. I was wondering whether there is a web interface for the server (a way to configure the server in the browser while it is running).

Also, how do you add maps to the server while it is running? I know that there is a chat command to download maps from maniaexchange. There is also a command to add maps that reside in the Downloaded folder. But is there a way to upload maps if don't have direct access to the machine where the server is hosted?

Thanks,
SyntaxError
undef.de

Re: Web interface and ways to upload maps

Post by undef.de »

https://github.com/Chris92de/AdminServ but I'm unsure if the current release is working with UASECO, the next has a better support.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

Thanks undef, I'll check it out.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

Oh by the way, since you are already here ;) ...

Is it possible to setup UASECO for TM laps such that dedimania records are lap records instead of track records?

I thought I had it working once but maybe it was just looking like that because the dedi's had been driven in timeattack mode.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

SyntaxError99 wrote: 04 Sep 2017, 20:23 Is it possible to setup UASECO for TM laps such that dedimania records are lap records instead of track records?

I thought I had it working once but maybe it was just looking like that because the dedi's had been driven in timeattack mode.
The last time I've tested it it was working for me. But Laps.Script.txt hasn't tested much yet, so just test and report whatever you find.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

But where do you set that up? When I first tried it, it was just working out of the box (or at least I thought it did).

SyntaxError99

Post by SyntaxError99 »

Hm, I have a suspicion: Could it be that in Laps mode some server controllers send lap times to dedimania and others send track times?

So if you play a map that is publicly available, you will almost always get lap times from dedimania but you won't be able to beat them with UASECO since UASECO only sends track times?

I found this code in FAST, for example:

Code: Select all

if($GameInfos['GameMode'] == LAPS){
		$BestTime = 'BestLapTime';
		$BestCheckpoints = 'BestLapCheckpoints';
	}else{
		$BestTime = 'BestTime';
		$BestCheckpoints = 'BestCheckpoints';
	}

// ...

foreach($_players as $key => &$player){
		// ...
		$times[] = array('Login'=>$login ,'Best'=>$player[$BestTime]+0,'Checks'=>implode(',',$player[$BestCheckpoints]));
	}

// ... dedimania.SetChallengeTimes call
Is there any info by Dedimania how it is supposed to be?

Return to “UASECO”