Changes of Laps.Script.txt requested

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Re: Changes of Laps.Script.txt requested

Post by undef.de »

SyntaxError99 wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 03:08
chekov wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 19:55 Is it possible to set the locals back to locals per lap instead of the whole map or is this eventually planed for the next UASECO release?
Not lap locals but this will give you lap dedis. I hope undef will integrate it into a future version.
That's the complete probably changed plugin, please provide the changes you made.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
orangina

Post by orangina »

when do you think when you will have time to work on the laps.scripts and i would like to know if lap time will corrected because currently are wrong ?

Keep on the good work !

Thx in advance.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

orangina wrote: 03 Feb 2018, 16:35 when do you think when you will have time to work on the laps.scripts and i would like to know if lap time will corrected because currently are wrong ?
I will never change the offical ModeScripts (like "Laps.Scripts.txt"), because everytime nadeo changes them, I have to update them too. If you want a change in that Script you should ask nadeo to adding it or you can release an customized by yourself.

Anyway I didn't understand what do you meant about "wrong lap time"?!
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Tavernicole

Post by Tavernicole »

Undef, I talked with Orangina. In fact, his question would have been to request a correction of the "Round score" and "Live rankings" window that display incorrect values. In my opinion, it's not the Laps.script.txt that are responsible for these wrong values, but rather UAseco itself. See the attached picture, screenshot taken just after finish on a map containing 7 CP, 5 laps per race (35 CP to go)

1. In "Live Rankings": the entries freeze after CP #7 and shows 7/35 after the first lap and until the end of the race. It would be nice that the window will not stop counting the CPs after the first lap.

2. In "Round score", There are four entries but we were only two to play. During the race, only the first two first entries were visible and were showing the lap times. Once the race finished, two new entries appeared showing the total race times (?). In our opinion, it would be more useful that instead of the lap times, total time is displayed. So the players will have knowledge about their position in the race.

3. At the bottom of the screen, the difference time displayed (-2.317) is updated only in the first lap. Once the multilap start/finish block passed, the value isn't updated anymore.

4. Additional request: in lap mode, it's useful to have for each player the lap times for each lap. At the start of the race, the window is empty. Each time the multilap start/stop is passed, a new line appear with the lap number and the lap time. It allows the player to compare his results from lap to lap.
ヅわ てavernicole
- Team Chameaux -
chekov

Post by chekov »

Since nearly 2 years I not have been here. I was in TM 1 and played there nascar in Laps-Mode. For me this is the best way to play nascar. Now I'd like to know, if something has changed here. Is it possible now, to have the timedifference the foot-line with red and blue/green color for more than the first lap?

Return to “UASECO”