Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

Coshank90

Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

Post by Coshank90 »

Hi,

I'm wondering why the warmup-panel doesnt go away after warmup has ended, it seems to be constant throughout the rounds (see pic). I'm running cup mode.

Also, no admin command are working, for example when i type /admin skip it says that I skip the map but nothing happens, how come? It says that I'm masteradmin when i connect.

Thanks!
Coshank
endbase

Re: Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

Post by endbase »

Which version of Uaseco are you on ?
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

As listed at https://www.uaseco.org/documentation/su ... cripts.php Cup.Script.txt isn't yet well tested.

Does the WarmUp-Widget (in your screenshot is the original to see) working correct without UASECO?

As far as I remember "/admin skip" wasn't working in the legacy mode too, I think you have to force the round end to go to the next map.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Coshank90

Post by Coshank90 »

I'm using 0.9.6.

Ok i tried with another plugin and the warmup-widget seems to be the same problem, so maybe its a cup mode problem or something..

Regarding the admin commands, I have always used /admin skip before on xaseco2, there must be a working command to do it?

Coshank
Coshank90

Post by Coshank90 »

Hi again,

Going to bump this, any idea how I can disable to warmup-panel? I have the same problem with all plugins so thats not the problem.

Thanks,
Coshank
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Coshank90 wrote: 16 Jan 2018, 20:49 Regarding the admin commands, I have always used /admin skip before on xaseco2, there must be a working command to do it?
The legacy gamemodes and the new modescripts are handle some things differently, and this could be one of that. "/admin skip" may be not working in Cup.Script.txt anymore. I didn't tested Cup.Script.txt yet.

Coshank90 wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 09:39 Going to bump this, any idea how I can disable to warmup-panel? I have the same problem with all plugins so thats not the problem.
What are you calling a "plugin"? UASECO, eXpansion, ManiaControl, PyPlanet? That are server controllers, not plugins. Plugins are exentions which extens the functionality of a server controller. :thumbsup:

And if all of them having the problem with the original WarmUp-Widget in Cup.Script.txt, then it may be a problem from the Cup.Script.txt or related helper scripts from nadeo.

Anyway, you could try to setup config/modescript_settings.xml <modesetup><cup><warm_up_number> and <modesetup><cup><warm_up_duration> (if you do not want warm-up at all), or config/modescript_settings.xml <ui_properties><warmup> to hide that default WarmUp-Widget.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Tested cupmode with another controller then UASECO.
With that controller i can skip which changes the map.
With "warmup end" i can end the warmup and start the map.
So i think its not a bug in the script causing issues.
But i am sure you can work it out Undef!

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.

Return to “UASECO”