Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

Coshank90

Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

Post by Coshank90 » 15 Jan 2018, 21:27

Hi,

I'm wondering why the warmup-panel doesnt go away after warmup has ended, it seems to be constant throughout the rounds (see pic). I'm running cup mode.

Also, no admin command are working, for example when i type /admin skip it says that I skip the map but nothing happens, how come? It says that I'm masteradmin when i connect.

Thanks!
Coshank

endbase

Re: Constant Warmup 1/1 panel (cup mode)

Post by endbase » 16 Jan 2018, 08:28

Which version of Uaseco are you on ?

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 16 Jan 2018, 14:05

As listed at https://www.uaseco.org/documentation/su ... cripts.php Cup.Script.txt isn't yet well tested.

Does the WarmUp-Widget (in your screenshot is the original to see) working correct without UASECO?

As far as I remember "/admin skip" wasn't working in the legacy mode too, I think you have to force the round end to go to the next map.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what i do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Coshank90

Post by Coshank90 » 16 Jan 2018, 20:49

I'm using 0.9.6.

Ok i tried with another plugin and the warmup-widget seems to be the same problem, so maybe its a cup mode problem or something..

Regarding the admin commands, I have always used /admin skip before on xaseco2, there must be a working command to do it?

Coshank

Return to “UASECO”