Cup mode - Sometimes showing wrong local recs

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

Coshank90

Cup mode - Sometimes showing wrong local recs

Post by Coshank90 »

Hi,

I have noticed a problem with my server. UASECO sometimes shows local records for another map, see pic as an example. Restarting UASECO fixes the problem but I can't do that every time..

https://imgur.com/a/6wI3v

As you can see, the author time is around 20s, but the local record shown are for another map as they ae times in the 27.xx. It seems to be picking up the correct dedimania and MX-times though (seen in the top)..

Update: It seems to show the previous map's records.

Any solutions?

Best regards,
Mathias
Coshank90

Re: Cup mode - Sometimes showing wrong local recs

Post by Coshank90 »

No help?
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

That's not only a problem with Cup.Script.txt, it's in every Modescript (if I remember correct) but added also this posting on my to do list.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I've changed a lot and currently I can't reproduce this, could you please check if it is still happens with the current snapshot from github?
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “UASECO”