Test server for the Slowbug

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

bern

Re: Test server for the Slowbug

Post by bern »

undef.de wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 17:30 I'm still waiting for some test results from other players/admins, but that seems not finished yet.

But I was inspecting the code and I think I found something that could be the reason for that. But to change the code I need a weekend in where I have full two day free spare time... and that's the problem right now.
I understand, anyway I can not disable "local records" the plugin of the league works with them.
I hope you have found the real problem, in my server you can observe the problems. a greeting.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

The plugin local records isn't the source of the slowdown, so you can keep it enabled.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
bern

Post by bern »

undef.de wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 18:48 The plugin local records isn't the source of the slowdown, so you can keep it enabled.
Could you create an add-on to reset "uaseco" on each start a map?
in xaseco2 you created something similar.

http://www.undef.name/Tools/Aseco-Autor ... escription
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

bern wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 23:26 Could you create an add-on to reset "uaseco" on each start a map?
in xaseco2 you created something similar.
http://www.undef.name/Tools/Aseco-Autor ... escription
This should work (with a little bit of changes).

Status update about the slowdown at viewtopic.php?p=299413#p299413
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “UASECO”