Test server for the Slowbug

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

undef.de

Test server for the Slowbug

Post by undef.de »

I've installed a test server which is available 24/7 to try to find the slowdown bug. I would like to invite all of you to visit the server (TM Stadium) on Sunday 2018-02-11 at 13:00 CET o'clock. I need some players to get the bug and log the details.

Link: maniaplanet://#join=labs_undef@TMStadium@nadeo
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
endbase

Re: Test server for the Slowbug

Post by endbase »

Nice I shall see if I can make it (have my son here then) good initiative man :thumbsup:
ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

I'll try to be there :thumbsup:
If im allowed to ask, what exactly are you doing on it, only gathering logs? As fas as i know there isnt much within the logs that would point to a bug. I tried it for several weeks. I even attached xdebug and gathered some cachegrinds/callgrinds with the hope to see where it happens. But i had no luck, i hope you will have more luck :thx:
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I've collected a lot of data and tested various settings and have not a lot of things to look into. My test with the 0.9.3 version was a bit short because there where not many players then... maybe I have to re-test it next weekend.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

Like i said, if you need someone to help on something, or something else, let me know. I would be happy to help you on some things :thumbsup:
speedychris

Post by speedychris »

i will try to get many of our Clan Members to test this Server.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Visiting is only useful when I'am also on that server, otherwise I can't watch the things which are happening. :thumbsup:

speedychris

Post by speedychris »

ok when is the usually best time for you?
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

When I invite here. :thumbsup:

fiendy

Post by fiendy »

Damn, missed when this was posted!
Will try & catch the next one..

I have noticed however, that the slowbug seems to occur on my servers mostly when I've added some new tracks and there are a number (6+) of players recording new local records in quick succession, typically on shorter tracks (10-15 seconds). However, once it's started lagging, it seems only a Uaseco restart sorts it.
I don't think it's related to number of tracks-I have 3700+ on one server, & 40 or so on another and both suffer from the slowdown bug.
The bug nearly always happens on our fun server every Friday evening when I usually add 10 or so new tracks, but rarely does it happen during the rest of the week if no new tracks are added.
Using 0.9.6 btw.

Hope this might be of some use...

Return to “UASECO”