Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

endbase

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 30 Apr 2018, 08:19

Does anybody know's by wich file stripling.xml is generated in cache folder ? the reason I ask because I'm trying to run uaseco 9.2 with only replacement of uaseco.php from 9.6 and it gives me a fatal error for stripling buildversion but I have comment out the 2 lines with stripling for buildStriplingInfo in uaseco.php and then it runs. I get back on this if I have a full server and see if it's gonne slowdown if so it's related to uaseco.php version 9.6 if not I gonne check the plugins :pop:

Update so far so good with crowded server that's nice and maybe we have found the pain in the ass :thumbsup:

next step pluigins test from 9.6

copying all plugins from 9.6 and bingo slowdown instant :roflol:

First stop is record eyepiece plugin to test hehe

speedychris

Post by speedychris » 01 May 2018, 19:19

undef.de wrote: /help shows always all chat commands which are available. :thumbsup:
pfff with your suggested minimal Plugin config /help shows nothing. It would help when you give hints how i can check the lag, after all we do this test for you.
My goal ist to find the plugin which cause the lag, starting with minimal plugin-list.

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 01 May 2018, 21:52

speedychris wrote:
01 May 2018, 19:19
undef.de wrote: /help shows always all chat commands which are available. :thumbsup:
pfff
:x
speedychris wrote:
with your suggested minimal Plugin config /help shows nothing.
I should move chat.help.php into the required part of plugins.xml, anyway /plugins (which creates a window) and /uaseco are working.

EDIT:
speedychris wrote:
[...] after all we do this test for you
You don't test it for me, you do it for yourself or the rest of the community, because I left TM already a long time ago.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

endbase

Post by endbase » 02 May 2018, 06:41

You don't test it for me, you do it for yourself or the rest of the community, because I left TM already a long time ago.

Is that you serious answer to people who are willing to help :teub:

Then I'm done here to be honest close support then on Uaseco ! because it sounds like you trow in the towel long before no offense in any way offcourse :thx:

speedychris

Post by speedychris » 02 May 2018, 10:03

hmm if i get no help i will stop the testing and switch to pyPlanet after 0.6.0 release for our 6 servers. To fight against this uggly problem for a year now is enough.
undef you should clearly make a statement to the uaseco-development. It's OK for me when you stop this Project.

endbase

Post by endbase » 02 May 2018, 10:05

speedychris wrote:
02 May 2018, 10:03
hmm if i get no help i will stop the testing and switch to pyPlanet after 0.6.0 release for our 6 servers. To fight against this uggly problem for a year now is enough.
undef you should clearly make a statement to the uaseco-development. It's OK for me when you stop this Project.
Same here ! +1

undef.de

Post by undef.de » 02 May 2018, 15:34

speedychris wrote:
pfff with your suggested minimal Plugin config /help shows nothing.
I'm upset about how that sound to me.

I said several times how to test to find out what's the reason for the slowdown, but got nothing yet. I'm not able to test it because my testserver is getting empty to soon.

If someone want to help and try to find the reason: ok. But not how that's sounds. I'm not a slave. I do not run any servers (since ages now). Nobody was forced to use UASECO by me. I've done all of that work in my spare time, I don't get paid for that. This community has a really serious problem to communicate. That's includes me how I was talking to nadeo sometimes.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

endbase

Post by endbase » 03 May 2018, 07:42

Sorry guys I'm bailling out on this one !

Stepping over to an other controller !

Too bad it has to go this way I have tried to do my best on Uaseco but it has been a strugling year to find a bug that frustrates us all :twisted:

So I wish you guys all the best in finding a solution to this problem :thumbsup:

Greetz Base

speedychris

Post by speedychris » 03 May 2018, 14:41

My question was only how to best way to check the lagging with minimal Plugin set and no useful answer follows. That was the reason for my "angry" post.
I said several times how to test to find out what's the reason for the slowdown, but got nothing yet. I'm not able to test it because my testserver is getting empty to soon.
Thats not really true, e.g. a log from our Server has been send to you late time ago, but this dont helped you at all.

Yesterday a member of our Clan reported to me that there was a lag of about 5 seconds with 8 Players at showing new record in chat. if i can repeat this personally then the problem exist on low base in uaseco (as running with minimal Plugin set).

bern

Post by bern » 04 May 2018, 08:37

Has anyone tried to use only the record of local records without having activated the record of dedimania? check if the two together produces delay in operations

Return to “UASECO”