Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 431
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 04 May 2018, 09:01

bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 08:37
Has anyone tried to use only the record of local records without having activated the record of dedimania? check if the two together produces delay in operations
minmal setup has been done and It has no dedi plugin

<!-- Required plugins -->
<plugin>plugin.manialinks.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.checkpoints.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.map.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.local_records.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.rasp.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.admin.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.server.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.panels.php</plugin>

User avatar
bern
Posts: 88
Joined: 26 Dec 2013, 21:38
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by bern » 04 May 2018, 09:25

endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:01
bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 08:37
Has anyone tried to use only the record of local records without having activated the record of dedimania? check if the two together produces delay in operations
minmal setup has been done and It has no dedi plugin

<!-- Required plugins -->
<plugin>plugin.manialinks.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.checkpoints.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.map.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.local_records.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.rasp.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.admin.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.server.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.panels.php</plugin>
I think that nadeo should help undef.de, the problem is in the data storage engine in the database and its subsequent presentation on the game screen. can be a sequence of orders that no longer work in the new version for maniaplanet 4. I would like to help but my programming is null ,,, only the long experience in computers gives me the impression that this must be the error.

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 431
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 04 May 2018, 09:31

bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:25
endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:01
bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 08:37
Has anyone tried to use only the record of local records without having activated the record of dedimania? check if the two together produces delay in operations
minmal setup has been done and It has no dedi plugin

<!-- Required plugins -->
<plugin>plugin.manialinks.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.checkpoints.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.map.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.local_records.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.rasp.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.admin.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.server.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.panels.php</plugin>
I think that nadeo should help undef.de, the problem is in the data storage engine in the database and its subsequent presentation on the game screen. can be a sequence of orders that no longer work in the new version for maniaplanet 4. I would like to help but my programming is null ,,, only the long experience in computers gives me the impression that this must be the error.
And how do you explain then that version 0.9.2 has not the slowdown bug ?
Last edited by undef.de on 04 May 2018, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected version number

User avatar
bern
Posts: 88
Joined: 26 Dec 2013, 21:38
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by bern » 04 May 2018, 10:11

endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:31
bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:25
endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:01


minmal setup has been done and It has no dedi plugin

<!-- Required plugins -->
<plugin>plugin.manialinks.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.checkpoints.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.map.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.local_records.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.rasp.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.admin.php</plugin>
<plugin>chat.server.php</plugin>
<plugin>plugin.panels.php</plugin>
I think that nadeo should help undef.de, the problem is in the data storage engine in the database and its subsequent presentation on the game screen. can be a sequence of orders that no longer work in the new version for maniaplanet 4. I would like to help but my programming is null ,,, only the long experience in computers gives me the impression that this must be the error.
And how do you explain then that version 0.9.2 has not the slowdown bug ?
I did not check these 2 versions, nor did I know that version 0.9.2 worked, the reason is that I use an external server and I do not have full authority to play with versions, but I guess undef.de could compare the code of the 2 engines of the 2 versions !!! ,,, if for example the code is similar, it is possible that the problem is in the updates of maniaplanet that produce data destabilizers in uaseco
Last edited by undef.de on 04 May 2018, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected version number

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 431
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 04 May 2018, 10:20

bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:11
endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:31
bern wrote:
04 May 2018, 09:25


I think that nadeo should help undef.de, the problem is in the data storage engine in the database and its subsequent presentation on the game screen. can be a sequence of orders that no longer work in the new version for maniaplanet 4. I would like to help but my programming is null ,,, only the long experience in computers gives me the impression that this must be the error.
And how do you explain then that version 0.92 has not the slowdown bug ?
I did not check these 2 versions, nor did I know that version 2 worked, the reason is that I use an external server and I do not have full authority to play with versions, but I guess undef.de could compare the code of the 2 engines of the 2 versions !!! ,,, if for example the code is similar, it is possible that the problem is in the updates of maniaplanet that produce data destabilizers in uaseco
Undef gave a answer to that idea the following link https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php and look at the changelog and see what he all did between 0.9.2 and 0.9.6 hehe :pop:
Last edited by undef.de on 04 May 2018, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected version number

User avatar
RelaxedRacer
Posts: 22
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 02:30

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by RelaxedRacer » 04 May 2018, 10:58

Maybe use Winmerge to compare the 2 files?
(i have no programming skill either, maybe this tool can make the hunt bit easier i donno...)

:pil
TM² Server link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1797
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 04 May 2018, 12:16

endbase wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:20
Undef gave a answer to that idea the following link https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php and look at the changelog and see what he all did between 0.9.2 and 0.9.6 hehe :pop:
A better overview is at github. :thumbsup:
RelaxedRacer wrote:
04 May 2018, 10:58
Maybe use Winmerge to compare the 2 files?
You can not simply compare each file one by one, because that would not fix the slowdown. You have to know what's the reason and then write code to change the current behavior or ask nadeo to help (if it is an API problem).

The best would have been if someone has reported that problem earlier, like in 0.9.3 or 0.9.4... but maybe the slowdown wasn't that showy there. Anyway, we have to go further how it is now and try to fix it. Every help is very appreciated.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

speedychris
Posts: 138
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 20:47

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by speedychris » 04 May 2018, 19:16

undef.de wrote: The best would have been if someone has reported that problem earlier, like in 0.9.3 or 0.9.4... but maybe the slowdown wasn't that showy there. Anyway, we have to go further how it is now and try to fix it. Every help is very appreciated.
First reported by me in 0.9.4 Thread: viewtopic.php?f=522&t=41659&start=20#p286526

Edit: i can now confirm that lagging still exist with minimal Plugin set. What should we try next?

User avatar
endbase
Posts: 431
Joined: 26 Jun 2011, 19:34

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by endbase » 05 May 2018, 03:56

speedychris wrote:
04 May 2018, 19:16
undef.de wrote: The best would have been if someone has reported that problem earlier, like in 0.9.3 or 0.9.4... but maybe the slowdown wasn't that showy there. Anyway, we have to go further how it is now and try to fix it. Every help is very appreciated.
First reported by me in 0.9.4 Thread: viewtopic.php?f=522&t=41659&start=20#p286526

Edit: i can now confirm that lagging still exist with minimal Plugin set. What should we try next?
Rule out the plugins one by one until the lagging stops then you know wich one its causing it :pop:

User avatar
undef.de
Posts: 1797
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Uaseco 0.9.6 from github fatal error

Post by undef.de » 06 May 2018, 10:26

endbase wrote:
05 May 2018, 03:56
speedychris wrote:
04 May 2018, 19:16
i can now confirm that lagging still exist with minimal Plugin set. What should we try next?
Rule out the plugins one by one until the lagging stops then you know wich one its causing it :pop:
He can't because the minimal required plugins can not be shorten.

EDIT:
It can be shorten:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<plugins>
	<!-- Required plugins -->
	<plugin>plugin.modescript_handler.php</plugin>
	<plugin>plugin.checkpoints.php</plugin>
	<plugin>chat.help.php</plugin>
</plugins>
EDIT2:
chat.help.php was only added to be able to use the chat command /help.

EDIT3:
It seems at the map end UASECO crash. Wait a moment, I'm on a change to let a minimal setup run.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org


Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Post Reply

Return to “UASECO”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests