[Plugin]cpDiff (Checkpoint-Time-Differences)

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

aca

Re: [Plugin]cpDiff (Checkpoint-Time-Differences)

Post by aca »

done - you find the latest version on github (1.2)
endbase

Post by endbase »

aca wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 10:54 done - you find the latest version on github (1.2)
Thx a Mill :) works like a charm ! :thumbsup:
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Just had some time to take a deeper look into the code and here are some annotations from me:

This plugin can slowdown UASECO when many players are driving and a lot of checkpoints are in the map, because this plugin uses the server side way. Instead of using the server side, you should do it in ManiaScript at the client side, like plugin.checkpoints.php do at the widget. :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
aca

Post by aca »

Thx undef for your annotations. As I'm not so deep into coding for Maniaplanet, I didn't know that. I thougt other way round, that the whole endless-loops in Maniascript may slowdown so I decided to do it event-driven. Thought false :oops:

It will be lots of work to re-code it to ManiaScript, but I'll try.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Currently it's running, so no hurry, but I wanted to let you know that the client side is always better then the server side. 8-)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

aca

Post by aca »

Done. Please checkout current Maniascript-Version (2.0) - hope this is like it should be :)

EDIT (2018-05-07): little update for spectators when a record is driven, latest Version now is 2.0.2 (I really should learn howTo use GitHub correctly :D )
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I've taken a quick view and I think now it looks way better (with ManiaScript). :thumbsup:

aca

Post by aca »

I found a little display bug which appears sometimes after mapchange. I'm still testing the corrected version, when it works properly, I'll update at github.

EDIT: updated, latest version 2.0.3
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

aca wrote: 18 May 2018, 13:55 EDIT: updated, latest version 2.0.3
Hi, great plugin :thumbsup:
When i use the "at top" widget and there are 7 cp's, the widget displays 8 cp's (including finish).
I have a request, is it possible to disable the last "cp" time (finish time), so it only displays 7 cp's when there are 7 cp's.

This would make it even more great for me :roflol: :1010
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
aca

Post by aca »

Hi RelaxedRacer,

nice, that you like the plugin. The fact, that the finish is shown also as cp was intended, as like this you can (if you're slower than a hunted dedi for example) see in one place, how much slower you were and also how much time you lost in the last sector.

At the moment I don't spend time in the game and also not at programming, I'm afraid your request must wait for a while. When I'm back in game and have some spare time for programming, I'll have a look at your wish again - although I don't quite understand, why showing the finish should be bad.

Greetz, aca

Return to “UASECO”