[FIXED] Permission denied and how to display Local Records

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

izunlek

[FIXED] Permission denied and how to display Local Records

Post by izunlek »

Hello ! I have a database who's working, a dedicated server ( hosted in my house ) and I have installed UASECO but I have a problem, all is working but uaseco say "Permission denied ". How I can solve this problem and how I can display records ? Thanks for help !

Code: Select all

[2018-05-21 09:23:29] [Plugin] » initialize [plugins/plugin.records_eyepiece.php]
[2018-05-21 09:23:29] [Plugin] » initialize [plugins/plugin.vote_manager.php]
[2018-05-21 09:23:29] [Plugin] Checking dependencies of Plugins...
[2018-05-21 09:23:29] [Plugin] ...successfully done!
[2018-05-21 09:23:30] [Plugin] Registering events and chat commands...
[2018-05-21 09:23:30] [Plugin] ...successfully done!
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "GetServerPlanets" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "GameDataDirectory" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "GetMapsDirectory" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Not a server." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "IsRelayServer" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

[UASECO Fatal Error] [Gameinfo] Unsupported Modescript "" loaded, please report this at https://www.UASECO.org on line 129 in file C:\Users\gstep\Documents\Maniaplanet\Serveur\UASECO-0.9.5_2017-06-08\includes\core\gameinfo.class.php
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "ManualFlowControlEnable" with arguments:
array(1) {
[0]=>
bool(false)
}

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "ManualFlowControlProceed" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "SendHideManialinkPage" with arguments:
array(0) {
}

Thanks for help !
Last edited by izunlek on 24 May 2018, 18:57, edited 2 times in total.
speedychris

Re: Permission denied and how to display Local Records

Post by speedychris »

Do not double post, one is enough!
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

izunlek wrote: 22 May 2018, 16:52

[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Permission denied." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "GetServerPlanets" with arguments:
That means, that your settings in config/UASECO.xml at <dedicated_server><password> are wrong, please take it from your UserData\Config\dedicated_cfg.txt.

EDIT: Details also at https://www.uaseco.org/documentation/in ... php#UASECO at Setup UASECO -> Edit config\UASECO.xml
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
izunlek

Post by izunlek »

Thank you a lot but I always have this message :

[2018-05-21 09:23:28] [Dedicated] Try to authenticate with login [SuperAdmin] and password [*********] (masked password)
[UASECO Exception] Error returned: "Password incorrect." [-1000] at GbxRemote::query() for method "Authenticate" with arguments:
array(2) {
  [0]=>
  string(10) "SuperAdmin"
  [1]=>
  string(9) "******" (masked password)
}
I have try all the passwords : The password in dedicated.cfg ( SuperAdmin ), my maniaplanet password, the password from dedicated server on site and nothing is working ! Did I have do something wrong ? The two passwords in the two folders are sames !
Last edited by undef.de on 23 May 2018, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use code tags for code
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Are you sure that you use the right dedicated_cfg.txt file which the dedicated is also using?

After you changed the dedicated_cfg.txt does it still have the original encoding?

Do you have non ASCII chars in your password?
-> If true, try to use onyl ASCII chars.

Did you changed the password in the dedicated server config and didn't restart the dedicated server?
-> If true, try to restart the dedicated server.

EDIT: Please stop double postings.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

izunlek

Post by izunlek »

Sorry for double posting. All you say is correct : good folder ( dedicated.cfg ), no ASCII chars, and when I change password I restart all..
I don't know what you wanna say by : After you changed the dedicated_cfg.txt does it still have the original encoding?

Thank you a lot for help !
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

It depends what your editor do while saving the file, my stores it as it was (UTF-8). But some converts them into an other encoding (like ANSI-Latin1). Which editor do you use for editing these files?

See also https://www.uaseco.org/documentation/installation.php at Annotation -> Notepad++.

izunlek

Post by izunlek »

I use Notepad++ and it is configurated to encode in "UTF-8" like I can see. So nothing is wrong here ?
Thank you again and again for help !
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Please PM me your config\UASECO.xml and the UserData\Config\dedicated_cfg.txt.

undef.de

Post by undef.de »

From PM wrote:

<dedicated_server>
	<login>SuperAdmin</login>
	<password>***************</password>
	<ip>127.0.0.1:5000</ip>
	<port>5001</port>
	<timeout>180</timeout>
</dedicated_server>
Your problem is your <ip> settings: remove the given port :5000 and UASECO will be able to connect.

Return to “UASECO”