Using UASECO on a Synology NAS 918+

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

leto

Using UASECO on a Synology NAS 918+

Post by leto »

Hello

I would like to know if someone installed UASECO on a Nas synology ( 918+ or other models)

The system is: DSM 6.1.7-15284

I managed to put the server on it works but I can't get UASECO to work, I tested on a virtual machine on the nas under windows it works, but I'd like to go straight through the nas without virtual

Thanks to you

Bonjour

J'aimerai savoir si quelqu'un a installe UASECO sur un Nas synology ( 918+ ou autres modeles )

Le système est : DSM 6.1.7-15284

J'ai réussi a mettre le serveur dessus il fonctionne mais je n'arrive pas a faire fonctionne UASECO, j'ai tester sur une machine virtuel sur le nas sous windows il fonctionne , mais j'aimerai passer directement par le nas sans virtual

Merci a vous
undef.de

Re: Using UASECO on a Synology NAS 918+

Post by undef.de »

Just searched a little bit and it seems this documentation should help you to install MySQL and PHP, which are required for running UASECO.

There is also a french version of it:
https://www.synology.com/fr-fr/knowledg ... nology_NAS
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
leto

Post by leto »

Thank you for your return

I installed php5.6 and php7.0 with apache and mariadbd and phpmyadmin

I tested with a web site the database works well as well as php and apache

I've modified the webrequest and uaseco files, but when I run it's file in the terminal

I have this message in the Uaseco log

PHP Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /volume1/Uaseco/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 38

Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in /volume1/Uaseco/uaseco/includes/core/database.class.php on line 38
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Maybe a simple addition to the php.ini which is used by the CLI PHP would help:

Code: Select all

extension=mysqli.so
If the MySQLi extention is not available, you have to install it like this (debian):

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install php5-mysql
sudo apt-get install php5-mysqlnd
Source: https://stackoverflow.com/a/23257849
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “UASECO”