About two months ago, I checked that our server became very slow and unresponsive. From the task manager, I discovered that the php.exe processes were running between 5 and 20% CPU each. Stopping uaseco.php and webrequest.php solved the CPU load, but at restart the CPU load came back immediately. You may tell me that about 10% CPU for each is about nothing, but as we have 7 game servers on the server computer, this one was at 100% CPU load. As I didn't had time to check out the issue, I stopped UAseco on all our servers for hardware safety and overheating prevention.
Today, I decided to find the reason of this overload, and I found two things:
1. In the php_errors.log file, there are thousands of lines like:
Code: Select all
[11-Aug-2018 14:55:41 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.UASECO.org/usagereport.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in D:\TM\Servers\TM2.Stadium.Nascar\UAseco\webrequest.php on line 173