[BUG] High CPU load

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

Tavernicole

[BUG] High CPU load

Post by Tavernicole »

Hi undef,

About two months ago, I checked that our server became very slow and unresponsive. From the task manager, I discovered that the php.exe processes were running between 5 and 20% CPU each. Stopping uaseco.php and webrequest.php solved the CPU load, but at restart the CPU load came back immediately. You may tell me that about 10% CPU for each is about nothing, but as we have 7 game servers on the server computer, this one was at 100% CPU load. As I didn't had time to check out the issue, I stopped UAseco on all our servers for hardware safety and overheating prevention.

Today, I decided to find the reason of this overload, and I found two things:

1. In the php_errors.log file, there are thousands of lines like:

Code: Select all

[11-Aug-2018 14:55:41 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(http://www.UASECO.org/usagereport.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
 in D:\TM\Servers\TM2.Stadium.Nascar\UAseco\webrequest.php on line 173
2. There was about 150 files in the folder UAseco\cache\webrequest. I stopped UAseco and WebRequest, deleted all the files there, restarted WebRequest and UAseco and *TADAAAA!* the php.exe CPU loads were staying between 0% and 2%. Wouldn't it be fine to delete all this stuff when UAseco starts ?
ヅわ てavernicole
- Team Chameaux -
undef.de

Re: [BUG] High CPU load

Post by undef.de »

Is this problem still happening? I do not want to invest time into things that are gone. :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.

Return to “UASECO”