Mania Karma offline?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

sbone

Re: Mania Karma offline?

Post by sbone »

Fix for me too ;)
Very thanks Undef !
-- SbOne --
Public CSb1 portal : http://csb1.sbone.fr -/- Team CSb1 : http://sbone.fr
bern

Post by bern »

TMarc wrote: 10 Sep 2018, 17:47 I also don't get it.
And using roman numbers rather looks like chapters and not vote levels.

--/-/+/++ is sufficient in most cases.
Voting should always be optional, unless you want to annoy the users by forced voting popups ;)
use the Roman numerals, so that it would be a more readable reading
for example....
++++++ = 6 but some must count the signs and it can be heavy.
VI = 6 is read more easily than they are 6

the other case is that they occupy a lot of space in the panel ++++++ +++++ ++++ +++ For this reason I thought of the Roman numerals :thumbsup:
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ok, makes a bit more sense now :lol:
bern

Post by bern »

TMarc wrote: 15 Sep 2018, 23:47 Ok, makes a bit more sense now :lol:
I'm glad you understand it :)

I forgot to comment ....
I do not want to be pessimistic
but a sign --- to a map means to me unplayable that you can not reach the goal.
--- a sign for a first author ,, escharle illusion tatters.
For this reason eliminate the negative signs.
You know that there are few authors of maps and signs --- not you going to help.
I prefer that if the map does not like that they do not vote and that is enough to tell the author that he has to improve.

A beginner if you bombard him with signs --- he will not create more maps again
and maniaplanet lives of creators not of signs ---

a greeting
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

I have been updating my servers and for some reason the main Karma does not work but on my machine it works fine.

The connection of the Karma does not connect. have I missed something in the process.
Check out your error system bellow.

Code: Select all

[2018-09-27 16:07:58] [ManiaKarma] Starting version 2.0.0 - Maniaplanet
[2018-09-27 16:07:58] [ManiaKarma] Parsed "config/mania_karma.xml" successfully, starting checks...
[2018-09-27 16:07:58] [ManiaKarma] > Set Server location to "United Kingdom"
[2018-09-27 16:07:58] [ManiaKarma] > Trying to authenticate with central database "http://worldwide.mania-karma.com/api/maniaplanet-trackmania2-v4.php"...
[PHP Warning] file_get_contents(http://worldwide.mania-karma.com/api/maniaplanet-trackmania2-v4.php?Action=Auth&login=funstunttrick&name=JG9GdW4gU3R1bnQgVHJpY2s=&game=ManiaPlanet&zone=Europe%7CUnited+Kingdom%7CEngland%7CNorth+East+England&nation=GBR): failed to open stream: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
 on line 235 in file D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\includes\core\webrequest.class.php
[2018-09-27 16:07:59] [ManiaKarma] webrequest->GET(): 404 - The given URL could not be found!
#0 D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\plugins\plugin.mania_karma.php(478): WebRequest->GET(Array)
#1 D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\uaseco.php(1163): PluginManiaKarma->onSync(Object(UASECO), NULL)
#2 D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\uaseco.php(588): UASECO->releaseEvent('onSync', NULL)
#3 D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\uaseco.php(454): UASECO->serverSync()
#4 D:\FunStuntTrick\UASECO\uaseco.php(2598): UASECO->run()
#5 {main}
Sorry I dont know how to make a box like you, pros.
Last edited by undef.de on 27 Sep 2018, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use code tags for code/logs
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

mooseman2099 wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 16:58 The connection of the Karma does not connect. have I missed something in the process.
Could you please test which IP is used (by using "ping worldwide.mania-karma.com") on your system on that UASECO is running?

mooseman2099 wrote: 27 Sep 2018, 16:58 Sorry I dont know how to make a box like you, pros.
Just use the button "</>". :thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Problem with me I'm an amateur in a big computer world. Learning for my team. Where do you get the PING thing from.

Your Version is 0.9.5, that im using.

The IP is not right from what you are explaining to me, so how do i set that up. Thanks for your help.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

That depends which system you are use, I guess it's Windows: Search for "command" at cortana and type into the black window "ping www.mania-karma.com" and post that result.

Anyway, if you are on 0.9.5 you should try to use the upcoming 0.9.6 from github first: https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/archive/master.zip
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

You are right I do use Windows 10.

The ping address is popping up with -

Code: Select all

Pinging worldwide.mania-karma.com [88.99.25.113] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 88.99.25.113: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=54
Reply from 88.99.25.113: bytes=32 time=32ms TTL=54
:D learnt something new.

So do I just paste and copy the new version of the text file in to the existing file deleting the old text within. See Its not quite obvious for a lame brain like me, Thanks for the help so far.

EDit : new version of Undef-aseco ignore me delete file bit.....
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

Update : before the Uaseco update the system began to accept the Karma, to the same point as the update 0.9.6, so I'm guessing you had something to do with this.

The Karma seems to show no errors but is having trouble updating the votes - Loading global votes (This just rotates doing nothing at all as yet)

Pressing on the Blue button on the Karma page info box: - More info on Mania Karma (URL Not Found on this server)

Pressing on the small button : - Mania Karma 2.0.0 (Invalid mania link file:XML Error at [21,0]mismatched element "link"

There are other errors showing on the core when loading in uaseco.bat for first time. would you like a copy of the loading of new 0.9.6. (They could be just normal to yourself).

Return to “UASECO”