UASECO 0.9.6 (2019-03-02) released

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

RelaxedRacer

Re: UASECO 0.9.6 (2019-03-02) released

Post by RelaxedRacer »

undef.de wrote: 06 Mar 2019, 20:30
RelaxedRacer wrote: 06 Mar 2019, 19:47 warmup should be warm_up
Ahm... no, it has to be <warmup ...>: https://github.com/maniaplanet/script-x ... properties 8-)
Well I had this warning for some time now:

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined index: WARM_UP on line 507 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\plugins\plugin.modescript_handler.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS on line 1367 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\plugins\plugin.modescript_handler.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index: POS on line 1367 in file C:\TM_Server\UASECO\plugins\plugin.modescript_handler.php
I changed that line 1367,
And in modescript_settings.xml it was "<warmup> </warmup>"
Changed that to "<warm_up> </warm_up>"
Than the warning was gone.

I changed back the line 1367, warning is still gone.
Sorry man i guess i had a old modescript_settings.xml
So my bad :roflol:
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

RelaxedRacer wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 08:27 Sorry man i guess i had a old modescript_settings.xml
Ofc. your modescript_settings.xml was old:
https://www.uaseco.org/downloads.php#Changelog 0.9.6 wrote:Renamed <ui_properties><warmup> to <ui_properties><warm_up> in newinstall/config/modescript_settings.xml
:thumbsup:
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
fiendy

Post by fiendy »

Thanks for the update undef :thumbsup:

I've just done a clean install onto my server (rather than upgrading existing Uaseco), & all looks well, except for the dropping of jukebox entries, which still failed.
I decided to dig into why & think I've found the issue for one of them.
I got these errors in log when I tried to click on a map in jukebox list:-

[2019-03-10 13:51:14] [Chat] Player [fiendy] used command "/jukebox display"
[2019-03-10 13:51:19] [Chat] Player [fiendy] used command "/admin dropjukebox 3"
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: uid on line 870 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  on line 870 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: uid on line 871 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: name on line 874 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
I tracked this down to the following line in plugins/chat.admin.php (line 864, the 'if' statement) :-

foreach ($aseco->plugins['PluginRaspJukebox']->jukebox as $item) {
                                                if ($i++ === $command['params'][1]) {
It needs to be changed to

if ($i++ == $command['params'][1]) {
IE. "===" becomes "==".

I can now drop individual maps.

However, the clear entire jukebox still does nothing at all, & I don't get any error either so no idea where that's going wrong!
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

fiendy wrote: 10 Mar 2019, 16:01 I decided to dig into why & think I've found the issue for one of them.
I got these errors in log when I tried to click on a map in jukebox list:-

[2019-03-10 13:51:14] [Chat] Player [fiendy] used command "/jukebox display"
[2019-03-10 13:51:19] [Chat] Player [fiendy] used command "/admin dropjukebox 3"
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: uid on line 870 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined index:  on line 870 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: uid on line 871 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined variable: name on line 874 in file /home/trackmania/servers/Trackmania2Server_LoL/uaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php
I tracked this down to the following line in plugins/chat.admin.php (line 864, the 'if' statement) :-

if ($i++ === $command['params'][1]) {
It needs to be changed to

if ($i++ == $command['params'][1]) {
IE. "===" becomes "==".

I can now drop individual maps.
Fixed in the update from today, later at github (thanks for digging into it :thumbsup: ). But I did it a little bit different as you did.
fiendy wrote: 10 Mar 2019, 16:01 However, the clear entire jukebox still does nothing at all, & I don't get any error either so no idea where that's going wrong!
That's strange, because

/admin clearjukebox
works as it should here...
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

fiendy

Post by fiendy »

fiendy wrote: 10 Mar 2019, 16:01 That's strange, because

/admin clearjukebox
works as it should here...
Hmm ok, must admit I didn't try the /admin clearjukebox, I was clicking the "Clear Entire Jukebox" button on panel displayed after doing

/jukebox display

I'll give that a try later, thanks Undef.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

fiendy wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 18:41 I was clicking the "Clear Entire Jukebox" button on panel
That's exactly what calls

/admin clearjukebox
(that's just a button for that command) :thumbsup:

fiendy

Post by fiendy »

I can confirm typing "/admin clearjukebox" works, but, clicking the button does not-does nothing at all.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

fiendy wrote: 11 Mar 2019, 22:47 I can confirm typing "/admin clearjukebox" works, but, clicking the button does not-does nothing at all.
Then you have to show me which button you use, because that button in the Records-Eyepiece window works fine for me.

fiendy

Post by fiendy »

Sure, it's the button shown here, after doing "/jukebox display":-
20190311214502_1.jpg
20190311214502_1.jpg (290.49 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

fiendy wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 14:17 Sure, it's the button shown here, after doing "/jukebox display"
That's a deprecated plugin and may be incomplete and not working, you should try "/elist" instead".
I install a redirect of "/jukebox display" to "/elist jukebox" which is the replacement.

Return to “UASECO”