Dedimania records not synced manual Upload to Database ?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

BestNoob

Dedimania records not synced manual Upload to Database ?

Post by BestNoob »

Github Issue post: https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/issues/47

Hello,
i recognized that my servers didnt synced the records with Dedimania, and now it is working instantly driven records are listed on dedimania.

The thing is with the release of UASECO 0.9.6 (2019-03-02) this problem got fixed but **without using the new version !**

Did you changed something on your backend ? Or thats fixed within outo updates ? Or was it a problem fixed with the new Server exe file updates ?

And is there a manual export option like for Karma ?

Has to do with my Issue before https://github.com/undeflabs/UASECO/issues/44
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
Miss

Re: Dedimania records not synced manual Upload to Database ?

Post by Miss »

Dedimania works in mysterious ways. :P
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

I can see sometimes in the logfiles that the connection to dedimania are lost, so I'm pretty sure that your "sync" problem was related to this. The last changes I made in plugin.dedimania.php were 2018-06-10.

I do not host the website dedimania, so I didn't changed/fixed/... something there. Also there is no manual export option in the plugin.dedimania.php.

The dedicated server files aren't responsible for your dedimania problems/fixes too.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

This isn't a UASECO problem. It's happening on our servers as well. The ones running UASECO have this problem as well as the ones running PyPlanet or EvoSC. I guess its safe to say its a problem on Dedimanias end.

Return to “UASECO”