why is it not working ?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

eyebo
Translator
Translator

Re: why is it not working ?

Post by eyebo »

Hi, I'm an admin from MX. Thanks for the report.

Code: Select all

https://api.mania-exchange.com/{site}/tracks/list/latest
This is deprecated now, according to our API Documentation.

Instead, you must use each sites' search API directly by visiting the specified URL.

https://{site}.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2/search?api=on&format={format}&{params}
More info about that in the API Documentation, including all the enumeration values.

In short, we changed things at some point and UASECO hasn't been updated to work with the new way.

The plugin developer for UASECO would have to update their plugin to work with the current API.

P.S. It's probably our fault for not communicating these changes better. :oops:
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

eyebo wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 16:27 Hi, I'm an admin from MX. Thanks for the report.

https://api.mania-exchange.com/{site}/tracks/list/latest
This is deprecated now, according to our API Documentation.
And the functionality has been already removed?
eyebo wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 16:27 Instead, you must use each sites' search API directly by visiting the specified URL.

https://{site}.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch2/search?api=on&format={format}&{params}
More info about that in the API Documentation, including all the enumeration values.

In short, we changed things at some point and UASECO hasn't been updated to work with the new way.

The plugin developer for UASECO would have to update their plugin to work with the current API.

P.S. It's probably our fault for not communicating these changes better. :oops:
Well... a bit I guess. Anyway, added the new API to the ToDo list on top.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Arifeek

Post by Arifeek »

if it doesn't work / xlist / mxlist, how do you add mass maps to the server via the server ?? and do you know when it will be fixed ??

and I have a question, can you promote your servers for the planet somehow ??
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

While /xlist isn't working currently and /mxlist isn't finshed yet, you can't currently add maps online from ManiaExchange. But you can download the maps from ManiaExchange, upload the maps to your server, edit your MatchSettings file and use "/admin readmaplist"... but that's not really comfortable.

So you have to wait until we have changed /xlist (or finish /mxlist) to work again with ManiaExchange. Maybe I find some time this weekend.
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

Arifeek

Post by Arifeek »

it would be great if it was done as soon as possible;) and please tell me if you can promote servers for the planets
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Arifeek wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 08:46 please tell me if you can promote servers for the planets
I do not know what you mean by that...

kripkee

Post by kripkee »

Arifeek wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 08:46 it would be great if it was done as soon as possible;) and please tell me if you can promote servers for the planets
Nope, that's not possible in Maniaplanet

@Undef, he means something like FreeZone in TMF, where you can promote your server for coppers
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

That would be a good example to make the planets useful at something !
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

This problem has been fixed, just replace the file "includes/maniaexchange/mxinfosearcher.inc.php" in you UASECO installation with this one: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/undef ... er.inc.php

Return to “UASECO”