[PLUG_IN]Author Time Challenge

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

mooseman2099

[PLUG_IN]Author Time Challenge

Post by mooseman2099 » 27 Jan 2020, 20:47

Hi Undef,

A few years ago I had a great plugin that was made by Leigham. A Man who had the time to make it and I was so grateful. Unfortunately I lost the file due to a major computer death and hard drive fail. I have tried for the life of me asking around to those that wanted to use it on there servers, but it had failed to load due to many updates and so was lost forever.

I am now wondering if there is anybody, who would like to maybe take on this challenge once again.

The game was simple, but you must understand I know not how complex these things are for you as a programmer. That is why I can not thank Leigham enough for his major effort.

The game:

example: I would load maybe 10 tracks for all players to play all made with easy but simple Author times.

To play the game I typed /flymode on

The Scoring system was editable but can be set.

5 Points if you got the Author time example 12.344. (very rare, but can it be made easier 12.34?)
3 Points if you got close to the Author time (Less than the time 12.300)
1 Point if you won the map (Meaning you past the Author time 12.555. Which means you failed, but you could still get a point if you won the track. If you got the close to Author time or Author time and still won the map you won that point as well)..

Each track ended the scores where shown at the bottom of the screen with the players name.(so rubs it in)

At the end of the game you just end it knowing your track end and typed /flymode off

I also used to leave it running for people to play on normal tracks. Understandably you have to be good for normal tracks played. That's why we randomly made tracks to make it fun with easy Author times. Great beating those pros :roflol:

Thanks for even looking at this. You can do it with pen and paper, so hard and I cant play if I have to write. :teub:

Return to “UASECO”