Uaseco for the new TM?

UASECO is a fork of the XAseco2/1.03 controller for Trackmania and has been overhauled to support the Modescript Gamemodes of Trackmania².

Moderators: undef.de, NADEO

RelaxedRacer

Uaseco for the new TM?

Post by RelaxedRacer »

Hi, hope Uaseco gets ported for the new TM :1010
I tried running it but it said:

Code: Select all

[UASECO Fatal Error] [Gameinfo] Unsupported Modescript "Trackmania/TM_TimeAttack_Online.Script.txt" loaded, please report this at https://www.UASECO.org on line 128 in file C:\TM_Server\TM3_Uaseco\includes\core\gameinfo.class.php
I did see a Uaseco club channel in the new TM, so its probably already worked on :thumbsup:

Just a headsup :pil
TMNF Server Link: tmtp://#join=racing_room_speed
TMMP Server Link: maniaplanet://#join=racing_room_speed@TMStadium@nadeo
TMGL Server Link: uplay://launch/5595/0/#join=n0AEQqlwQkGDQIke4YeZNw@Trackmania
Discord YouTube Twitch
Nymix93

Re: Uaseco for the new TM?

Post by Nymix93 »

Where did you get the dedicated server for the new TM to even try running UASECO?
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

RelaxedRacer wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 09:52 I did see a Uaseco club channel in the new TM, so its probably already worked on :thumbsup:
Right, I did installed it already and started it...
RelaxedRacer wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 09:52

Code: Select all

[UASECO Fatal Error] [Gameinfo] Unsupported Modescript "Trackmania/TM_TimeAttack_Online.Script.txt" loaded, please report this at https://www.UASECO.org on line 128 in file C:\TM_Server\TM3_Uaseco\includes\core\gameinfo.class.php
I was a bit further and saw that there are (probably) a lot of changes required and it's summer... so don't expect it soon. 8-)
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

Nymix93 wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 11:07 Where did you get the dedicated server for the new TM to even try running UASECO?
Some one posted a link to the files on: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... ver-issues
undef.de wrote: 02 Jul 2020, 11:37 I was a bit further and saw that there are (probably) a lot of changes required and it's summer... so don't expect it soon. 8-)
Ai thats to bad, enjoy the summer tho 8-) :D :thumbsup:
Discord YouTube Twitch
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

Well, I decided to take a deeper look today and realized that I need a club access - just to test/develop UASECO - which costs me around 30 Euro a year.

As I don't play Maniaplanet not that very often anymore and I don't want to start to play with Trackmania (the new one) and I don't want to invest 30 Euro a year just to develop UASECO for the new Trackmania.

So there will be no UASECO for the new Trackmania (unless an other coder want to make it).
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

endbase

Post by endbase »

Gotcha @Undef don't blame you totaly understand where it is coming from something will be figured out I guess
RelaxedRacer

Post by RelaxedRacer »

Understandable, hope some one will pick it up :pil
Discord YouTube Twitch
mantazzo

Post by mantazzo »

I literally joined to say that you could try and develop the server using LAN connection..? As I have Starter Access (the free version) and I could easily create a server login, launch a server and access it through LAN.
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

mantazzo wrote: 06 Jul 2020, 15:31 I literally joined to say that you could try and develop the server using LAN connection..? As I have Starter Access (the free version) and I could easily create a server login, launch a server and access it through LAN.
That's a already reported bug and that will be fixed (I bet).

mantazzo

Post by mantazzo »

AFAIK it's only about Starter Access being able to join Club Access (unless another one was reported?). But otherwise launching the server with /lan command works and me and a few other people are able to connect and play, and we all have starter access.

EDIT: OF course, if you don't want to, you don't have to, just trying to help a bit. Sorry if I said anything wrong. :)

Return to “UASECO”