NEW GAME TRACKMANIA TURBO ANNOUNCED AT E3

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

wooloo

Re: NEW GAME TRACKMANIA TURBO ANNOUNCED AT E3

Post by wooloo »

The track sounds really nice so far! Can't wait to hear the full one. Followed you on soundcloud :)
orbiting around maniaplanet
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

Nice track :)
If you agree, id like to use it in "Turbo Gameplay" in my new project TM&SM "Galaxy Titles". :D
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
BLaHiTiS

Post by BLaHiTiS »

I don't mind. Like all things I did before for trackmania it's "shareware". The only thing is it's not finished yet, I wanted to make it a bit longer and denser in some areas. But you can use the thing we have.

• MB:Asus P8 H61
  • CPU:Intel i5 2400
  • RAM:8 Gb DDR3
  • GFX:Asus GTX-580 (1500mb DDR5) - Forceware 275.33
  • DirectX: June 2011
  • SND:Realtek HD on mobo
[/size]
marios2000

Post by marios2000 »

Something else wich Im asking myself is: How are the TmT players gonna exchange there tracks:
1. Pc players on MX and the console players...?
2. Pc and console players on one platform?
Also did you plan to do more blocks and some physic changes on Canyon Valley and Stadium?
kata78

Post by kata78 »

Omnixor wrote:
WPK-Wolfseye wrote:Please still support Tools, user created, like TM-Unlimiter for example. So people can still create tools like this for the new Game.
nadeo never supported those anyway?..
Unlimiter is built-in in maniaplanet 3 since last year ... :thumbsup:
Go on the "hammer"-symbol and unlock the advanced features ...
aprror

TrackMania Turbo - The Media Collection

Post by aprror »

Idea for rollercoaster blocks:
Jump pad, for upside down jumps

Do these surfaces have magnetic pull? For example normal jump and when there is rollercoaster blocks at top during the jump car starts to twist in the air to get attached to rollercoaster upside down surface. So transition from normal jump to upside down
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Here's something I wrote over on Mania Exchange today. I thought I'd put it here as well. :)
eyebo wrote:Console gamers are like everyone else. We love games.

I'm not as much of a console gamer as I was in my youth. But console games were always great fun. I have such fond memories playing Super Bomberman, F-Zero, and Donkey Kong Country with friends. In more recent years, Split Second.

But consoles have their limitations, just like PCs do. Those limitations will dictate what features can be included in a new version of Trackmania where console players are the primary audience, and gamepads are the only input.

With Turbo, I'm trying to go in with as few expectations as possible. The only expectation I had from TM the first time I played it was that I could play with friends. I had no interest in the editor. I just wanted a free racing game I could install on all my PCs and friend's PCs and play on my LAN.

Even though Turbo costs $40, it's like getting it for $10 per player since it supports quad screen gameplay. Or $2.50 per environment per player if you want to break it down further. That's not bad, even if we've bought three of these environments in the past.

When you strip away all the complexities that have been introduced over the years, the core of TM is revealed. And it looks a lot like Turbo.

Will Turbo be the only TM I play from release onwards? Doubtful. ManiaPlanet's features are far too attractive. I loooove TMPLUS. I love all the little features of the editor. I love objects. I love building tracks with a mouse and keyboard. I love driving with keyboard. :P

But I will try to enjoy Turbo for what it is. And it'll probably be my go-to game for playing with friends.
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”