Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

HaagseSmurf
Posts: 2072
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 19:46
Contact:

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by HaagseSmurf » 04 Oct 2015, 10:43

Lorisa wrote:They give canned responses, just to get rid of us, the fans of the TrackMania. So, who is the biggest saboteur here?
So you say the developers dont respond to get rid of us?
Thats the most idiotic nonsense i have read from you upto now.
At 24 may you said, i am out of here.
Well you are still here, only to say things like this? Why?

Better start playing and have some fun.
Maybe the fun will help you get rid of your dark view, because it is also YOU that has to start working on a better Maniaplanet then only fingerpointing at all the people who disagree with you.

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.

User avatar
Smigles
Posts: 125
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 21:25

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by Smigles » 04 Oct 2015, 23:28

HaagseSmurf wrote: Maybe the fun will help you get rid of your dark view, because it is also YOU that has to start working on a better Maniaplanet then only fingerpointing at all the people who disagree with you.

Greetz,
Hey, I am currently looking for a job, i would love to WORK at the game I love.

You know, getting payed for it and stuff. Getting money from sales and all that. All that stuff that the people of the community never got while doing 95% of the work...

Please tell me more how we have to WORk for a product we allready payed money for.

User avatar
-Zenit-
Posts: 301
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 12:03

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by -Zenit- » 05 Oct 2015, 04:37

Smigles wrote:
HaagseSmurf wrote: Maybe the fun will help you get rid of your dark view, because it is also YOU that has to start working on a better Maniaplanet then only fingerpointing at all the people who disagree with you.

Greetz,
Hey, I am currently looking for a job, i would love to WORK at the game I love.

You know, getting payed for it and stuff. Getting money from sales and all that. All that stuff that the people of the community never got while doing 95% of the work...

Please tell me more how we have to WORk for a product we allready payed money for.
This is what i love too. People said in the beginning of Maniaplanet "there is no block mix tool? Do it yourself!!"...

NO... its a new game. Blockmix was a never intended feature and this is why it got released by an user... but now its a new game. Its THEIR task to give us the features.

Its not 2003 anymore

Lorisa
Posts: 189
Joined: 15 Feb 2013, 12:17

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by Lorisa » 05 Oct 2015, 07:46

HaagseSmurf wrote:
Lorisa wrote:They give canned responses, just to get rid of us, the fans of the TrackMania. So, who is the biggest saboteur here?
So you say the developers dont respond to get rid of us?
Thats the most idiotic nonsense i have read from you upto now.
At 24 may you said, i am out of here.
Well you are still here, only to say things like this? Why?

Better start playing and have some fun.
Maybe the fun will help you get rid of your dark view, because it is also YOU that has to start working on a better Maniaplanet then only fingerpointing at all the people who disagree with you.

Greetz,
It is wrong to think that it is a targeted suicide commit Nadeo, especially getting rid of players.

Actually stupidity Nadeo-unmotivated. This is the usual nonsense.
Developers believe that players will endure for a long time, but it's not true. Nadeo obviously believe that players in general love to endure, expect wonder what. Because they do not want to divulge details. They do not want to report about the work done. But it's not Assassin's Creed, where you can give players immediately with the finished product. We have the game for community, a place for creativity, that's flawed. This platform needs to be improved.

You can't blame everything on the community, because he does not have such opportunities, what are the developers themselves.

User avatar
adamkooo2
Posts: 1348
Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 08:43
Location: Slovakia / Slovensko,
Contact:

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by adamkooo2 » 05 Oct 2015, 14:22

Community is dying, cutting, members are leaving game :/ , let's do something for do better situation.

You can give "demo" or something like that to test it. It could have menu with solo (only white), multi ( 30 min) and profile. You could put to demo only one environment, so I think Stadium ;).
/\rkady
Image

User avatar
riolu
Posts: 1346
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 18:39
Location: Germany

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by riolu » 05 Oct 2015, 15:15

adamkooo2 wrote: You can give "demo" or something like that to test it. It could have menu with solo (only white), multi ( 30 min) and profile.
But that's already the case?...
The Demo is still running if you haven't noticed yet.
adamkooo2 wrote:You could put to demo only one environment, so I think Stadium ;).
Yes, leave out all the other environments to let them die and have Stadium as the one and only environment. Such people make me angry.

User avatar
Blueplayer
Posts: 170
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 17:34

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by Blueplayer » 05 Oct 2015, 16:37

acceleracer_01 wrote:
adamkooo2 wrote: You can give "demo" or something like that to test it. It could have menu with solo (only white), multi ( 30 min) and profile.
But that's already the case?...
The Demo is still running if you haven't noticed yet.
I think he meant TM Turbo.
(He probably thinks of MP, but isn´t this thread about TMT? This whole discussion is offtopic [or recycled stuff from discussions weeks ago]?)

User avatar
Demented
Posts: 2300
Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 13:17
Location: United States

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by Demented » 05 Oct 2015, 16:43

This isn't directed at anyone in particular but just a general observation.
TM² and Maniaplanet have been under attack for a while now for various reasons but think about this...
~
I'd like to challenge anyone to name any other driving game that allows players to create tracks with the level of ease and detail, the ability to create custom skins, stickers and objects, the playability of tracks and ability to share, the capacity to place customized cameras for replays, intros and in game triggers etc... that Trackmania does.
My point is that people can complain all they want and likely will, but the fact remains Trackmania is such a unique gaming model that there really isn't anything else like it. There isn't anything even close.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit

User avatar
Rots
Translator
Translator
Posts: 1164
Joined: 01 Sep 2010, 14:39
Location: España, Barcelona

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by Rots » 05 Oct 2015, 17:26

Image
Sweet Seat 600

This was also a unique car model and did so much things in his days and now there are no big competitions with it. I bet you prefer a better one.
Image
Image
Image
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006

User avatar
-Zenit-
Posts: 301
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 12:03

Re: Trackmania Turbo has a new release date

Post by -Zenit- » 05 Oct 2015, 17:37

Demented wrote:This isn't directed at anyone in particular but just a general observation.
TM² and Maniaplanet have been under attack for a while now for various reasons but think about this...
~
I'd like to challenge anyone to name any other driving game that allows players to create tracks with the level of ease and detail, the ability to create custom skins, stickers and objects, the playability of tracks and ability to share, the capacity to place customized cameras for replays, intros and in game triggers etc... that Trackmania does.
My point is that people can complain all they want and likely will, but the fact remains Trackmania is such a unique gaming model that there really isn't anything else like it. There isn't anything even close.

This is such a bullshit comment.

So just because Trackmania has unique features, means that the game is perfect?

The community is dying, they promised us alot of stuff in 2015 and what do we get? A game for consoles for like 10% of the community.

Yes this is what i call perfect

Post Reply

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest