Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.
Moderator: English Moderator
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 27 Mar 2016, 15:02
Cauvin wrote:CAM 1.. afte the tretrun of cam1, i will tell you what i want.
At this moment, i can't play... only cry on my 40€ in the trash...
Changing camera is on the right joystick button
on the RIGHT JOYSTICK BUTTON.
Which means you can't change while you race. Every wall ride gives me cancer.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Mar 2016, 10:15
My biggest wish is to make ALL the blocks available in the TrackBuilder on the Ps4 Version... Like Macro-blocks!! (Please Nadeo... It's a shame, consoles players are angry.)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 17 Feb 2016, 12:26
On consoles add analog stick sensitivity and deadzone sliders.
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 13:38
Nobody noticed there isn't Team mode ?
Please don't cry about secondary features like klaxon, coppers limit, mapping stuff etc. Ok it's cool features to have but it's a console-first game, There is already so much core features missing, it's obvious you'll not have the same features than Maniaplanet.
In my opinion, critical issues are:
- Leaderboards missings, you can't see a ranking per map, env, etc.
- Possibility to configure the gamepad, seriously it's a car game, we should have the possibility to re-assign buttons, change the sensitivty, etc?
- You can't make playlist in local multiplayers
- There isn't team mode online, you can't do a match between two teams
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 11:00
- Manialink: akbalder
- Possibility to delete private maps
- Possibility to rename maps
- Add a new timer setting for Time attack (7 minutes)
- Possibility to make the server run the maps in random order
- Vote on the server (go to next map, choose next map...)
- Posts: 15261
- Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 19:10
- Location: Europe
+ Possibility to download maps directly from the maps page
, and to allow direct local play without need of configuring an own room
+ fix the issue that I often get redirected to the ps4 pages like https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/ps4/maps
when starting from https://players.turbo.trackmania.com
although I only have the PC version
Edit: looks like I was too fast, it redirects automatically to PC page at the moment
maniaplanet forum global moderator
with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.
System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia RTX 2060 6GB, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD 1xHDD
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 01:36
OK, I have tried a PC version of Trackmania Turbo and here's what I have to say:
1. The game begs for ability to rebind gamepad buttons. I played with a wired Xbox 360 Controller on Windows 7 and was unable to bind custom options for gamepad buttons.
2. Even on highest graphics settings there is no car shadow and dust particles behind a moving car (on dirt) in replay after you just finished the track.
3. When car falls into water it would be nice to see some splashes as a result of car impact on water surface.
4. As far as I know, the game has separate servers for each platform. If it's true, then it would be nice to have cross-platform servers where PS4, XBONE and PC owners could play together.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 11:42
My wishlist (ps4 gamer):
- Double Driver online (not only for local play)
- option to let the soundtrack continue during race, without restart every try
- free view in editor (it is actually locked on the blocks)
- easier way to select blocks in editor (actually, i must move a block on another to select it -.-")
- name my own tracks
- add the filter in multiplayer for search room with original tracks or created tracks
- possibility to custom the preview image of our created tracks
- various fix on the ranking (on tmt website too, it doesnt update anymore from days D: )
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 27 Mar 2016, 16:57
Must have :
-"o" hide people
I play the tmn since 2004 with this option and actually in turbo i just can't play because of this 2 features missing.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 03 Mar 2013, 14:03
I have only 3 wishes to improve the gameplay
- to be able to hide the cars online .It's essential to get the best lines and so hunt the times
- to have the Camera 1. Lot of people are playing with this camera on maniaplanet and without it they're lost
- to be able to modify ours touchs on the pads
In my opinion, it's not a problem than there are not dedimania, customisation of skins, have your own server... I understood than turbo is not maniaplanet ! And it's not in your interest to do a maniaplanet copy with turbo
Just for me, to keep the same bases of gameplay is essential
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest